Thump....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    ...The noise of me falling off the diet wagon this weekend! Went to Center Parcs on friday, back today. Have not eaten terribly well and my poor head is thumping after several too many voddies last night!

But you know what? I had a bloody good time and enjoyed myself, and I am going to get back on that wagon tomorrow and get back on track! And I did loads of exercise (comparitively) this weekend - swimming, archery, and loads of walking!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Bish bosh, i'm going to centreparcs next weekend for a hen do (strange place for a hen do i know!), i am planning on sticking with SS+ if possible, did you plan to stick with or plan to go off diet for the weekend? i'm worried about a weekend away so early in the diet only on day 6 wk2 and really don't want to mess it up!! i'm going to the one in longleat.

anyway good luck with getting back on the wagon!
    xx

4. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    I went to Longleat one too! Its lovely! I had planned to have a couple of days off to be honest, partly as planning to SS it right through to christmas now. However my sister sort of managed to stick to 810 ish - She had shake for breakfast and lunch, then salad and chicken or chicken and veg/fish and veg in the evenings. There is lots of choice there, and all of the restaurants seem to have healthy options that will keep you close to the diet. However if you decide you are going to drink this weekend, then you need to eat too!

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

yeah i think that sounds doable thanks! hopefully the extra exercise will help and hopefully not affect my weigh in too much! fingers crossed!

6. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    glad you had fun x

7. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    glad you had fun and great attitude getting straight back on CD!

8. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI Bish Bosh

Glad you had a good time and pleased to hear that you are back on the CD wagon tomorrow.
    Hope it goes easy on you. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.