Thump....

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
...The noise of me falling off the diet wagon this weekend! Went to Center Parcs on friday, back today. Have not eaten terribly well and my poor head is thumping after several too many voddies last night!

But you know what? I had a bloody good time and enjoyed myself, and I am going to get back on that wagon tomorrow and get back on track! And I did loads of exercise (comparitively) this weekend - swimming, archery, and loads of walking!

Hi Bish bosh, i'm going to centreparcs next weekend for a hen do (strange place for a hen do i know!), i am planning on sticking with SS+ if possible, did you plan to stick with or plan to go off diet for the weekend? i'm worried about a weekend away so early in the diet only on day 6 wk2 and really don't want to mess it up!! i'm going to the one in longleat.

anyway good luck with getting back on the wagon!
xx

I went to Longleat one too! Its lovely! I had planned to have a couple of days off to be honest, partly as planning to SS it right through to christmas now. However my sister sort of managed to stick to 810 ish - She had shake for breakfast and lunch, then salad and chicken or chicken and veg/fish and veg in the evenings. There is lots of choice there, and all of the restaurants seem to have healthy options that will keep you close to the diet. However if you decide you are going to drink this weekend, then you need to eat too!

yeah i think that sounds doable thanks! hopefully the extra exercise will help and hopefully not affect my weigh in too much! fingers crossed!

HI Bish Bosh

Glad you had a good time and pleased to hear that you are back on the CD wagon tomorrow.
Hope it goes easy on you. x

Back