Thumping Thursdays Exercise

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
OK, not done alot today...but heres what i have done...
  1. been to the tip wth lots of rubbish (heavy) 3 times
  2. washed & vacced the car by hand!
  3. ran around outside with my youngest
  4. 30 mins slendertone

nic did you say tht on the x-trainer tht it's good to kind of bend your legs & lean back?? cnt find where i read this. If you do this you must have one amazin a**s, tried it today & now cnt walk!!!

lmao..yeah, that was me!!! Sorwwiiieee, my personal trainer told me to do it when i USED to go to the gym... i don't do it anymore! but, just think...even though you can't walk today...how fab will your ass be in a few weeks!!!!! xxx

hi i did housework today too and went to skip.... tried on 50 million bras which was the most depressing workout ever... i dont know what it is with bras but i can rarely find one that looks good on me... the bra i have now is 34 D... is it too big for me so I go into debenhams and ask to be measured... the girl said i am a 32 DD? SO im like OKKKKayyyyy... :S Tried it on - too big (thank goodness) then she decides im a 34 D - OKKKKKaaayyyy... she gets some 34 Ds and I didnt feel right in any of them... I still am none the wiser as to what bra size i am - so i left the bra department and spent a fortune on dior make up to relieve my depression - im going to have to go to marks and spencers tomorrow night now cos i have the wedding on saturday......

I HATE BRA SHOPPING.

ALWAYS HAVE.

ALWAYS WILL.

The stress must burn loads of calories off though - so maybe thats somehting to be positive about...

Going to get my slendertone buzzing after i finish the massive jug of chicken soup i just made....

:)

ooooerrrr, she really sounds like she knows what shes doing...not !!!!!
Bra shooping stinks...i hate it too!!!
oooo to the Dior make up tho hun

today i went for a short walk, sorted out all washing n cleaned bathroom then later me and other half going for a jog!! (he vows to get fit with me ;))

I'm ashamed to admit I haven't done any exercise today. However I did take my girls into town. We parked about half a mile away and walked the rest then spent 5 hours in town before hobbling back to the car!!! I'm fit for nothing!!!!

I must have used up calories with all that walking - haven't I? My feet are killing me now!!!!!

Will do better tomorrow!

x

shoppin is ment to be brilliant u do so much walking and dont even realise cause your looking for clothes etc!!! :D so u must of had a good workout for the day

I'm ashamed to admit I haven't done any exercise today. However I did take my girls into town. We parked about half a mile away and walked the rest then spent 5 hours in town before hobbling back to the car!!! I'm fit for nothing!!!!

I must have used up calories with all that walking - haven't I? My feet are killing me now!!!!!

Will do better tomorrow!

x
I would say bearly being able to walk counts lol xxxx what did you buy?

Aerobics class yesterday. Very tired today -it must have done me some good!!

Amazingly, in 5 hours, not a great deal! Well not for me anyway!!!!

Youngest is off for a week camping next week so needed new trainers, clothes, first aid kit etc. We also bought her a bag from Jane Norman. Not for camp, not entirely sure why looking back!!!!! Lol!

I went into my fav crafty shop and bought some crafty bits for her birthday party next month. I did a crafty party for her 3 years a go and all her friends loved it so we thought we'd give it another go - different things to do this time.

She had lunch in MacDs and then snacked later! I sipped water!

We did a lot of looking (Monsoon & M&S in particular) coz sales were on but I didn't like any of the bras in M&S and couldn't afford the skirts I liked in Monsoon - even in the sale!

Don't know where the time went!

x

I found M and S a really good measuring service. I was flopping about (not only my feet flopping!!!!) in 42DDs when I am actually 38D.
It's amazing the difference it has made - I now have a shape!!!!
Get into M and S and try loads on - it's instantly slimming when you have the correct bra on....

You are soooooo right Julie.

I buy all my bras in there coz I know they fit. I did go somewhere else once and they measured me, gave me a bra and I fell out the bottom!!!! Now I try them on and I know when they fit. Some of my current bras are feeling a bit loose - depends on the style - but if I go down a bra size then I need to go up a cup size so I'm sticking with what I have just doing them up on the tightest hook instead.

x

well, i started off with great intentions, got up, did 20 mins slendertone, and 5km on bike.......

was planning on going to the park with friend and kids, and do stuff, football, baseball etc when i got a call from mum asking me to come down and take dad to hospital with suspected appendicitis.

spent half the day on my butt, and the other half up and down stairs going to the cafe.........for water.

appendix is coming out first thing tomorrow so gonna be another stressful day.

OHHHHH....

I found M and S a really good measuring service. I was flopping about (not only my feet flopping!!!!) in 42DDs when I am actually 38D.
It's amazing the difference it has made - I now have a shape!!!!
Get into M and S and try loads on - it's instantly slimming when you have the correct bra on....

You are soooooo right Julie.

I buy all my bras in there coz I know they fit. I did go somewhere else once and they measured me, gave me a bra and I fell out the bottom!!!! Now I try them on and I know when they fit. Some of my current bras are feeling a bit loose - depends on the style - but if I go down a bra size then I need to go up a cup size so I'm sticking with what I have just doing them up on the tightest hook instead.

x

OH SO GLAD TO KNOW ITS NOT JUST ME...

I am glad to know im not alone in my bra hating shopping thing... honestly when i find a bra that fits me i wear it flat out cos it is such a rare thing... i deffo just going to stick to m&s from now on as well... the one i am wearing now is m&s - god help it - it hasnt had a days rest in months.... m&s is 30 mins from me so its not as handy as debenhams - but too many different makes means too much variance in sizes - you are one size in one make and another size in another - jeeeze louise - im getting stressed now just thinking about it all.

Just want to get one bra for now - as I have a wedding on saturday and need a white bra for under the white dress (im not getting married by the way). Going to get myself to M&s when i get to goal and get a whole new underwear selection in - will deffo need to if im going to get a man anyway! lol

xxxx

Good for you Julz. Hope you find one that fits and looks gorgeous under that fabulous dress of yours.

Have a great time at the wedding.

x

Back