*** THURSDAY - Hour by Hour - BRING IT! ***

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Ladies! What's happening? TWO mornings in a row? Lazy middens :p

Had a sneaky 15 minute lie in this morning. And then realised that have double booked myself for CD weigh in next saturday DOH!

Armpits are killing me as had them waxed yesterday, legs are fine but my wee "oakies" are on fire!

In other news, down to 12st 7 on the scales, and its not even Saturday yet! Oooh the palpable excitement.

Have a fantastic day ladies, and I;ll see you the back of 8 tonight (looooong day)

Hey Lexie Im up !!!
Realised have to get up an hour earlier now to have my fix of here to keep me on track otherwise Im late getting ready in morning with kids for school etc and Im not a nice mummy to be around when we are late!

great news bout your weight. My WI is tomorrow morning adn Im desperate to get half a pound off adnt hen I will be at tummy tuck weight YEY but realised just that I havent been to the loo since last weds so lets hope that that is the half pound!!!

Hope you have a good shift - poor u on a long day dont envy you x

be good everyone else xxxx

Mornin!

I've just squeezed into my old size 12 jeans :D

I feel like I'm being swallowed by a python and I have no sensation in my toes, but it's still good news! Couldn't even fasten them last week :D

These were always stretchy, but it still bodes well for being able to wear more than 10% of my wardrobe in the not too distant future.

Hello girlies..
Everyone sounds happy and raring to go...
Lexie hope your arm pits are ok....... ouch .. thats painful!!!Wayyyyy for your loss your doing so well hon ..

Jess, I am sure you will definately lose that 1/2 pound Yehhh I bet your so excited to be there again .

Toller... Wooooooooooooooh for getting into your size 12 jeans....... You must be so happy!!

Just made a toasted bagel for my little boy hmmmmmmmmm its smells yummy!!!!

It doesnt look sunny out today.. damn I love it when the sun shines..

I am still over the moon about my loss and the fact Im in the 11s wooooooooooooooooooooh xxx

Morning all, nice day here if a bit cloudy. Little one woke up a bit earlier today but is a bit grumbly now. Have to go to get some food shopping sometime this morning then weighing myself at 3, I will manage to wait till then!

Hiya gals...

Chucking down here... oh well! Have had my porridge and all set for a good day... lots of work to do, then a quick food-shop, then meeting a friend in town and giving teen son a lift home from study group. Sounds like a plan!

Lexie, have a good day and see you later...

Jessica, good luck for tomorrow... you will smash those mini goals, one by one! Thanks for kind post yesterday... I have started a diary over on maintenance to help me keep on track with the pesky carbs at 1000 plan... but be warned, I am still gonna haunt the main forum! It really helps me, especially on wobbly weeks, and if it works I will go on doing it! Besides, would miss you guys.

Toller, yay for the jeans!! You're off to a brilliant start!

Curly, you will have a fab day & make your own sunshine, I can see you're still on a high to be in the 11s... I felt the same!

Now I am hoping every day to see the scales edge down below 11 into the 10s... not being weighed till next thursday, as I expected to gain on 1000 but think after a brief increase I am back to 11 2-ish or even less... if that scale shows less than 11 anytime soon, I will be whooping so loudly you'll all hear me, whatever bit of the country you are in... pleeeeease let it go a tiny bit faster! Pleeease!

xxx

Crossed with you Angela, mornin'... hope you have a great day too!

xxx

Morning all

Katy, I am willing those scales down for you. Must be a great incentive to get so low. I am excited to be in the 16's, but will take it bit by bit.
Very dull down here, but have to work so don't mind really, tho the sun does put me in a better mood.
good luck Angela with your WI - you are doing fab so far..

Curly, enjoy your day in the 11's...am excited for you!

Jess - go and spend the day on the loo!!

Lexie - have a good day at work and wow your WI on Sat is going to be soooooo exciting

Am feeling motivated again today, don't know where the positivity is coming from. I normally hate diets.

Anyway must dash, running late...haven't even got time to catch up on all the posts.

Have fun all and be good...

Sarah
xx

mornnnnninnn' all xxx newbie to this thread but thought I'd pop in and say you are all such an inspiration! Can't wait to be able to say I've lost as much as you guys. Started back on this on Monday so day 4 today which is normally my worst day but feeling very positive - have had first shake of the day and started on the water... starting May challenge tomorrow so will have a WI tomorrow morning before starting that - yayyyy am soooo excited about it.

Have a good day all, good luck and thanks for being here!!

Good morning ladies, from a very wet and miserable Wales!! Well done all of you on your fantastic losses :D
I'm going back to WW tomorrow and am quite excited to be getting some control back, but I promise not to mention the 'F' word if you'll let me stick around :) xx

Morning all, lost my last pound that i put on at the weekend so feeling very happy indeed! Hope everyone has a great day out there x

Morning all,

hi Moo, welcome. im a newbie on this thread too. Takes a while to get to know everyone but they are all a great inspiration....... sun is out here in west ireland this morning (WOW) and just finished me apple cinn porridge. Im going for an official WI Saturday afternoon:sigh:. Never been weighed in the afternoon, always morning. I expect the scales will show me 2 lbs up coz when I weigh myself at home (daily, I know, bad habit) Im always up in the afternoon by 2-3 lbs. BTW did a you know that a pint of water weighs 1 and 1/4 lbs???? I wont drink anything before WI on Saturday.LOL Have a great day everyone... HHUUMPH work beckons...:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Morning all, weather is horrible today here....hopefully it wont get as cold as yesturday.
Well done on all weight losses, and smaller jeans.
Good luck to all weigh ins today.
I moved myself up to 810 yesturday, & scales went down 1lb this morn, so i`m happy with that.
Going away for weekend on 15th may, need to be up to 1000 by then, so should work out perfectly.
Really enjoying my coffee with milk this morn, but will still have to have some black coffee as i drink so much of the stuff.

Hope everyone has a great 100% day whatever there doing. x

Morning all you lovely losers!

I'm on such a high today. My sneaky peak at the scales has given me new hope and determination.... for once I am looking forward to my WI, but it isn't until Tuesday :( Everyone keep their fingers crossed that CDCs scales decide to show the same loss as mine.

Well done on the loss Buffy. Where you going on the 15th? Its my birthday, it'd be nice for h2b to take some time off work and take me somewhere, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Jess- get yourself some Senakot!

AbFab- its great to hear from you. I missed your leaving post as I was away for the weekend. Hope you're doing ok and good luck with WW :)

Too many posts to reply to you all, but good luck if you're weighing today, keep strong if you're struggling and to all who are doing well..... well done!

Love and hugs xx

Hi Ibiza... thanks for the thoughts! Pesky scales, huh.

Myrtle, hi... loving the avatar!!! An all-grass diet should do it, lol!!!

Hi Abfab!!! So good to see you... keep us posted with WW. I'm so glad you're gonna go on posting... we missed you!!!

Sleepy, yay... it was just a matter of time... back to skinnybird again!

Well, so jealous of you in west of Ireland... it's one of my fave places, but haven't been over for ages... we have friends in mayo & w.cork. Sunny too!!! Huh!!!

Buffy, hi... wet and ikky here too... you will love 810, I did, but am getting used to 1000 now and cannot believe the luxury of it! Like you I am away soon, 12 May, so hope to be up to 1200 by then...

Lisa, glad the scales are being kind to you... you deserve it! Have a great day everyone...

xxx

Hi All,

Wow!! Congrats on all the losses :)
Its already said but you are real inspirations and have put me in an excellent mood :D

I'm newbie too, and so far so good on Day 1. I have my litre bottle of water beside me trying to keep sipping as I type.

It is a glorious day here, lovely and sunny, fingers crossed the rain stays away.

Róisín :D

Hi everyone,
I am on day 11 now and feeling quite good. I had set myself a mini challenge, to do 10 days 100% and I've done it! I have to do small but achievable targets otherwise even on this diet, it all seems so far away. Hope everyone has a great day!
Clairex

Hi again, been quite busy today, been to sommerfield - forgot credit card (left it in the jacket, the one I found the money in yesterday-woops) but had just enough cash, was going to go to the bank but couldn't. Then came home, fed little one and made the mussaka from the CD book with quorn, hoping hubby likes it.

Away to have first shake of the day, really should have had something earlier than this!

abfab- good luck with WW, keep us posted!

newbies- welcome and good luck with your CD journeys, these hour by hour threads really help you stay on track.

Can't wait til 3 to weigh myself, going to have a shake then weigh. x

Hi all, well done on all your losses, you're all doing so well.

AbFab - I came back from an internet induced absence and you had gone.....glad to see you are still about and doing ok, good luck with WW.

Well I'm not long back from my Husbands inquest. Ruling was accidental death, which was expected, but still not good to hear. So releived that my liaison officer had gone through all the evidence with me a few weeks ago so there weren't any suprises. Really didn't want to see the people who were driving the other vehicle as they live locally and I don't want to be bumping into them in Tescos' or the pub, but it was very hard to seat us to keep them out of sight and then I found myself drawn to them anyway :0( I found some of the wifes statement hard to listen to as she was trying to blame Hubby but obviously all the evidence from the police totally cleared him of any fault, fell like shouting "so ner!" at her!! All in all I was ok, with the odd bout of tears but I didn't break down or anything as I wanted to hear everthing that was said so in years to come and can answer any of my littluns questions. Do feel like a bit of a weight has been lifted.

Anyway, that's enough off topic convo, as for CD today, I've just had my porridge, and am so chuffed that I didnt' walk in the door or go to the shop and eat loads of crap to feed my emotional eating habit. Dont' even want a brandy to calm my nerves..I am actually still shaking a little bit. So lets hope I can stay like this all day.

Back