THURSDAY hour by hour-LETS DO IT!x

aww Mrs V ...... ignore the ass that made the comment. You are soooo much better than to let his remark get you down hun. He clearly has inadequacies (sp) of his own to feel the need to comment on you and in front of others. Small minded idiot .... perhaps he has a little winky :rotflmao:;):giggle:

Dry up those tears now, you'll just get yourself into a pickle and that doesn't help. You are doing a fab job and we all :sign0168:. So big hugs :hug99: and chin up chick xx

oooh honey! What a twat... not your hubby the boob at work!!!! What the HELL gives him the right to say things? It's like childish bullying!!!!! Don't let it get to you though babe..... you've already shown you are a better person than he is.... so f**k him!!!!!!

Hugs and Kisses

xxx

aww Mrs V ...... ignore the ass that made the comment. You are soooo much better than to let his remark get you down hun. He clearly has inadequacies (sp) of his own to feel the need to comment on you and in front of others. Small minded idiot .... perhaps he has a little winky :rotflmao:;):giggle:

Dry up those tears now, you'll just get yourself into a pickle and that doesn't help. You are doing a fab job and we all :sign0168:. So big hugs :hug99: and chin up chick xx

Thanks Dobbie, that made me smile....especially the winky!!!
Another Guy just came and said if there was anything he could do to help while my colleague was away, I only needed to ask....this was a lovely gesture and it started me off again!!!
:sigh:

Oh MrsV don't let the buggers grind you down - you are worth so much more. Deep breath and hold that head up high now!

Hi all
Today is the first day of my restart and just when I need you all I am limited with internet time as my laptop has gone in to be fixed :(

It was going well up to 3 o'clock when I picked Hannah up from school. The full story is on my diary thread in my sig <<lazy ar*e can't be bothered to type it again;)>>

On the plus side I am up to 3 litres of water, 3 coffees, a cup of bouillon and just about to have 2nd half of second sachet. Have made psyllium husk porridge as that will stop me from undoing all I have done this morning.

The better news is I am now on the Cambridge website so I am hoping for clients soon!!! Get sayin' yer prayers for me!!!:D:D:D

Afternoon all,

My day's going well

I'm just tucking into a mug of chicken and mushroom soup at work, and I'm not even tempted by the McDonalds my colleague sitting next to me is eating.

I didn't believe my CDC when she told me I would have a sense of wellbeing but it's true I FEEL FAB!!!!!!!!!

To all those that are just starting out, stick with it, it does get easier.

Lots of big hugs (as usual)

Back