• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

THURSDAY! Hour by hour!!!

Morning Nicky, you sound really positive this morning. Can I have some please?

I'm just off to work for my busiest day of the week, so I might not catch up with everyone till this evening.

So y'all have a good day!
:vibes::vibes::vibes:

:D:D:D

Sarah M

Getting the hang of this
Morning,

Well i restisted food at my grandads birthday last night and no one questioned why i wasnt eating either which is a bonus!
Got a busy day ahead of me at work, but its arranging activities for National Customer Service week so it should be fun and it involves a shopping trip to get prizes aswell so i cant complain.

Hope everyone has a great day x

Morning everyone!!

Feeling a bit BLAH today. Had 1.5 litres of water so far...off to work in a minute. Don't finish until 10pm *whimper*. Hopefully everyone has a great one!! WI for me tomorrow...feeling so bloated though!! =o(

~V~

Morning,

Well i restisted food at my grandads birthday last night and no one questioned why i wasnt eating either which is a bonus!
Got a busy day ahead of me at work, but its arranging activities for National Customer Service week so it should be fun and it involves a shopping trip to get prizes aswell so i cant complain.

Hope everyone has a great day x
Well done on last night.

Your day sounds much better than mine, wanna swap??? :D

Morning everyone!!

Feeling a bit BLAH today. Had 1.5 litres of water so far...off to work in a minute. Don't finish until 10pm *whimper*. Hopefully everyone has a great one!! WI for me tomorrow...feeling so bloated though!! =o(

~V~
Goodness me, what a long day you have!

What do you do?

Hope you have a good one :D!

Morning all,
Good to see you Joanne, hows the new job?,
Good luck with weigh-in Sam let us know how you get on,
SarahM, well done for last night,
Nicky glad you had a fab day yesterday.

I am feeling a bit yuck today due to totm :-( oh well the joys of being a woman !!!
done 4ltrs water again yesterday yipppeeee gonna try n do 5 today

i am feeling real positive today as well i forgot to have my 1st shake till 5 mins ago i came in from caring for my old mum (85) and suddenly though omg i havent eaten 1st time in my life i havent though about food so hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah M

Getting the hang of this
Yep they are, i think they smell better than they taste, my office have just got toasted cheese and sausage sarnies (my fav) but im just thinking that it will look much better on thier hips than mine! x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers - Discover Plan 7
SlimFast 17
SlimFast 0
Lighter Life Forum 4
Lipotrim Forum 16