Thursday - hour x hour

Loser85

Gold Member
Right daily check in thread time!

So far so good for me today but saying that no food has passed my lips as have been taking daughter to school etc. Yesterday (day1) wasn't perfect by any stretch but im slowly getting back into it.

I think in these threads we need complete honesty so if we have a blip or whatever then this'll be like confessional. No guilty feelings to carry through the week. Completely clean slate for the next day. Sound fair?

Have a good day all!

Sounds fair to me and totally what I need!

How did you get on? Starts like that can go two ways for me, either I have a super low day as I started well or I've binged all my points before lunch :/ fingers crossed for the first x x

I'm actually really chuffed with myself, managed to point my food and stay 2 under too! Considering I've been trying to start and not managed it for weeks, I'm really pleased. My new tracker book helped, new book, new start, I didn't want to mess up the first page!

Well day 2 didnt go so well either. Im in a right binging frame of mind just now but weighing 21 stone i cant just take a step back to let it pass. Not good :(

Aww hun, perhaps you could do a food diary on here? I've been thinking about that myself. Knowing that you are going to have to 'fess up to what you're having might help? The other thing that helps me is to plan ahead - work out your healthy meals and nice puds, plus the snacks you are going to have at the beginning of the day and try to leave 4 points to carry over. These you can have for a buffer incase of an over spend or save for a planned treat?

Also do you fill in a tracker? A little notebook or online? I have a little a6 notebook from paperchase. I HAVE to track to stay within points then I show my hubby at night so he can check my maths :)

You can do this hunny you just need to get a few days of sticking to your points under your belt! No giving up yet! X

Loser85 and Hules, i would love to see you both keeping a food diary on here to give me some ideas of what others have. ;) Also i find it really helps me as i know others will be checking up on me! I feel lonely doing the old points as everyone seems to do ProPoints. x

Yeah i would love to see others food diaries too. I was going to do one but not sure where to put it. I feel if i do it on the main ww diary section it might confuse other people who are doing pp, and those doing vintage might not see it.

Heh heh, I've just started a diary :) though I've just read it back and I sound really serious! I think we definitely need more of a vintage presence.

I put mine in the main ww section diaries. I AM ww-ing!

Back