Thursday Hour x Hour

mrspnut

Good Morning to all you losers ;)

Hope the sun is shining where you are and that the water goes down easily.

Today is my busy day and I should be getting dressed but instead I'll end up having a mad rush at 9:30 as usual. :D

Good luck to all those with WI's tonight.

Morning all,

Feeling alot better today! Am not sleeping well at night maybe that is why I was so miserable yesterday. Lets hope I can keep up the smiley mood today.
I am feeling rather self satisfied now that I have officially lost 4st0.5lbs wooohoooo. Our group last night was awesome really helped me to reinforce why I was doing this. Bring on the next 3 months!!:D

Morning all,

wow what another gorgeous day! I hope everybody has lovely weather as i think it makes you feel a bit better. Had WI last night and lost some more so am kinda chuffed. 1 more lb to go to the stone. Bring on the rest of this. Have a good day all and those with WI tonight i hope your all happy losers!

lisa xx

Afternoon all,

Yes lovely weather, glad you are feeling better Tange.

Hey everyone.....had a good day once 4pm rolled around!! Work was manic. Started off bad, progressed the same!

I saw my nurse to check my non-smoking progress and she did another carbon monoxide test on me. The first visit, it was a wopping 21 count. Normal in a non smoker is 0-3. Eeeeep!!

Well, did the test tonight, and it's as good as a good weigh in! After just a week and a half, the carbon monoxode count is 1!!!!

Blimey - you mean to tell me this year I am going to have normal lungs AND a normal BMI!!!???? It's too much. I need to find a vice quick!!! :D But hey - wow - I am "normal" in SOMETHING! At last!! Nurse was well and truly impressed!!

Off for a ride tonight with my hubster - me a pillion as bike parts STILL have not arrived. They are coming from the bloody states - we could just pick them up at this point!!! GRRRRR lol Will be the first time I have been a pillion with him in over a year - going to feel a lot different having a lot more room to slide around the seat on! And he's going to be colder! But the ride will be so much easier!! Yay!!!

Well, have a good night folks, and Lady - saw your other thread - you silly mare - you can say anything you want on this thread, be it happy, sad, good or bad....unless of course you WANT to....because you know we are all here for you and take you as you come, as you do us. :) I hope you feel brighter, and things work out with your DD. Sorry its kicked off again. :( Hang in there you Lady of character!! :D

Morning all,

Feeling alot better today! Am not sleeping well at night maybe that is why I was so miserable yesterday. Lets hope I can keep up the smiley mood today.
I am feeling rather self satisfied now that I have officially lost 4st0.5lbs wooohoooo. Our group last night was awesome really helped me to reinforce why I was doing this. Bring on the next 3 months!!:D

Well done Tange - thats a great loss, and great incentive, and I am so happy to hear you are feeling better today!!!

Let the sun fuel you with good vibes and energy!!!

Before the doc appointment, I went to one of the charity shops - should have known better! Bought another 4 or 5 shirts!! I can't stop myself!! :D I'm loving shopping again, and thats bad news for the budget!!! :D

Anyway, I bought a BNWT Jacket made by Fat Face - every ehar of them? I just looked at their site - I like their things! Great casual summertime stuff!!! Jacket was £40 on the tag - got it for £10. :)

Score!!

but yeah - new addiction forming!!! :D

Oh don't you just love the sunshine :) I finished work at 4pm today so was home just before 5 and have been sat in the garden enjoying the sunshine, it's a gorgeous evening.

Not in the office tomorrow so I guess that means the end of the good weather and it'll be cold and wet :rotflmao:

Hubby is off to Palma in the morning for a long weekend with his work mates, according to one weather report the weather is due to be better here than there ;) though by their reckoning that will just mean more time spent indoors in the pub.

Diet going well, still on track and feeling positive -- looking forward to having a bar though, I'm almost at the end of day 3 so will probably have one tomorrow - can't wait :D

Score!!

but yeah - new addiction forming!!! :D

Oh yeah but what a good addiction, better than smoking or eating:)

Glad u are being a good girl Katie.

Hiya all! I agree with all about the weather, having such a lovely week this week in the sunshine. I've had my cropped trousers on and my sandals. Feel so much more girly when I can wear nice summery colours and sandals. Makes you feel pretty the summer does!

BL I keep hearing you say about all these great charity shop bargains! I've never been in one although we have four or five different charity shops in our town! So tommorow I am going into town to have a look round them! I get paid tonight so will have a little splurge and let you all know if I get anything.

Katie I jealous of your hubby, I am sooo pining for a nice weekend/week away somewhere in spain or something, somewhere I can go to the beach....although I was at the seaside yesterday at south shields and it was lovely! (although my boyfriend and sister got fish and chips and icecream and I had a toffee bar. Really didnt bother me actually, I just smelled thiers, enjoyed my bar and enjoyed the sunshine.)

Got some jazzy new home scales yesterday, they measure your weight, body fat, body water content, bone mass and muscle mass! Aparenty my water, bone, muscle are all in normal range but my fat is 31 which is in the high section....lord knows what it would have been before LL

Back