Thursday Hour X Hour

Tange

Silver Member
Another week nearly gone, blimey time flies when you are having fun.

Hope you are all doing well.

A very BIG thank you to BL for being so supportive thanks so much friend I appreciate you keeping me on the straight and narrow.

Only lost a pound again this week, but that would be my own fault. Now more nonsense for the next three weeks its time to get to goal. I WILL SUCCEED!

Morning Tange BL is such a supportive member on here we are very lucky to have her she's such an inspiration pleased you are back on the straight & narrow & I know you will succeed
It's been very quiet in here lately we can't blame the weather can we
Well it's weigh in today for me I haven't had a good week so we'll see how it's gone or not
Have a great day and good luck to all who have wi's today

Weigh in for me tonight as well. As I look through people's sigs, most seem to get about 2lb on third weigh-in. Am hoping for more than that, but guess I need to be realistic. Have had no lapses anyway.

Internet is really flaky today, keeps drifting in and out, so can't get any work done - not happy! Am thinking an afternoon on the sofa with Sex and the City box set is in order ....

Aw, thanks Tange. I'm glad if I was any help at all. I think that is one thing I love most about this site, is the fact we are able to talk to people of like minds. I have ALWAYS neem the ONLY fat one in all my circles of friends. While friends listen, they don't really understand. But we do understand each other. But I think we all pretty much have a good idea about what rund through out heads an awful lot of the time on this diet. I'm glad if I could help. :)

And RC, thank you to for such nice things to say too. :) I am really no different then anyone else - just trying to help out as and when I can. We're all in this together and there is safety in numbers!!

Thanks ladies. :)

xx

Hi all,
WI for me today too - I may have actually put on a pound since last week as I had a weekend to remember.

DANGER EATING ALERT!!! READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE PUT OFF BY THE THOUGHT OF EATING REAL FOOD!

A friend and his girlfriend had been given tickets to the Formula 1 Gala Ball at Silverstone and invited us to atted too. The tickets were bought by Eddie Jordan (for those that do not F1 he was until recently owner of the Formula 1 team Jordan for whom Damon Hill used to race).

The tickets had cost £400 each and I was jsut not going to eat my soup! The food was very nice and there was not really too much of it. The downfalls were the dessert which was lots of different mixes of chocolate held together in various chocolate sauces and fondants, plus the petits fours (I had a good few of those too) plus the burger included at the end of the night (well, we left at 02:30).

There were no diet drinks and so i ended up having redbull that was freely available plus a glass of champagne and a glass of wine.

It had all been arranged very last minute so we stayed in Cambridge at the in-laws. I ate protein and salad on Sunday and went back on packs on Monday. A nice gain of 8lbs ensued - not bad for 24 hours!

7 of those have now gone since Monday but I am still up a fraction on where I was this time last week.

No doubt a bollocking at WI as I had planned to be on RTM tonight. Still it was worth it and you do not get many chances to add to your memories like that!

I reckon it will be another 2-3 weeks before I will be on RTM. In my mind I wanted to get to BMI of 25 or below before starting RTM and I think that that is what I should do.

Good luck all!

Mike

Well done SFA - believe it or not I actually continued my run of 26 weeks with a loss every week - OK it was a small loss but a loss is a loss!

Well done SFA - believe it or not I actually continued my run of 26 weeks with a loss every week - OK it was a small loss but a loss is a loss!

I too have had the same good fortune of a loss each week for 26, or 27 weeks now - (losing count!), albeit some weeks a paltry one!!! LOL But hey - I am chuffed to bits with that! How many times did I stay the same on SLimming World,etc.!!??
This losing every week lark is a real motivating driving factor!!!

It's great innit Mikey! :)

Thanks BL! I've just been and booked my facial - my prize for first stone off :) I've booked it for next Thursday, which is also my wedding anniversary, so double treat day!

Back