***Thursday***hr by hr***

ive just had a hot toffee and walnut, im saving my hot choc mint for bed time.x

I don't have any Chocolate Mints :cry:!

Just phoned my CDC and she says the order won't be until MONDAY:eek::eek:
She says she's going to see if she can get me some from somewhere else (another CDC???) and give me a ring. Eeek.

that really bad hun, i can send you a couple to get you over the weekend if you want,

Aw thanks, then you'd be out! If she doesn't get any it will just mean hot banana tetras and hot Toffee& Walnut over the weekend. At least I have the porridge and the bars, so we are only talking about one meal replacement per day where I can't have my favourites! Deep breath! I'm sure I'll survive!

Just don't understand it. She told me on Wed morning that if she ordered before 11am, it came the next day. But her life is all up in the air at the moment as she has just sold her house and is splitting up with her OH.

Ive got 14 choc mints here as I order for 2weeks at a time hun, so I can send you some and you send some back when you get some I dont mind.xx

Glad you've sorted your tetra prob Frances, CD is limiting enough without missing out on your favourites!

I'm home now came home early from office to lie down as back was hurting, see how i feel might not go in tomorrow if it keeps up.
1 shake & 1 soup down so far, looking forward to Chicken & veg tonight.
need more water now, off to fill up!
xx

lelly hope your back feels better soon hun.xx

frances- sorted hun.xx

Too right, it really matters that you get the flavours you like on this diet. Still no word back from her. As I said, her life is a bit mad at the moment so I can't be too harsh on her, but the order should have been in today. Thanks so much Susan. You've made my weekend!

Hope your back eases off by the morning Lelly. The only thing worse than back pain in my book, is toothache!

Back