THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Week couldn't have got off to a worse start, ended up having fish and chips. Even though was delicious thats one day already wasted. Guess its still 6 more full days till the weigh in to redeem myself. After today 2lb is defiantly the highest target for me next week :p

I've actually been really good today, Tuna salad with low fat mayo on a tiny toasted flattened baguette for dinner (about 4" long) and for tea the remaining tuna salad. Plenty of tea and coffee but all done sensibly, hardly any milk and what I have had has been skimmed.

I have Manchester Pride at the end of the month and I kinda wanna go out with a lot more confidence than I had last year (I was about 18st then). Funnily enough I feel like I'm more confident now than I have been in my life because I've got some experience to back it up and slowly but surely I'm beginning to feel like the old me. My face is very slowly returning to how it was and I just feel so much better.

As a short term goal I'd like to be in the 15's come pride :)

Goal BMI for 25/8/2012 - 28.63

8lb in Three Weeks. BRING IT ON!

I've actually been really good today, Tuna salad with low fat mayo on a tiny toasted flattened baguette for dinner (about 4" long) and for tea the remaining tuna salad. Plenty of tea and coffee but all done sensibly, hardly any milk and what I have had has been skimmed.

I have Manchester Pride at the end of the month and I kinda wanna go out with a lot more confidence than I had last year (I was about 18st then). Funnily enough I feel like I'm more confident now than I have been in my life because I've got some experience to back it up and slowly but surely I'm beginning to feel like the old me. My face is very slowly returning to how it was and I just feel so much better.

As a short term goal I'd like to be in the 15's come pride :)

Goal BMI for 25/8/2012 - 28.63

8lb in Three Weeks. BRING IT ON!

8lbs in three weeks thats really manageable :D.

I went to Manchester Pride in 2010 and it was amazing, must have been about 11 1/2 or 12 stone then haha. Really wanted to go this year but i'm stuck in Newcastle and my apartment contract in Manchester don't start till mid-September boo

Gonna be a really good week matey!!!

Weigh in day tomorrow, actually really look forward to Thursdays now more then any other day :D

Last edited:
Lost 4lbs this week wooo :D

12lbs lost in 3 weeks and got my BMI down by 2 points. Over the moon :D

Weight this week 16st 2lb. :D

Well done you too!!!

Next week I'm aiming simply to be in the 15s :)

Next week I'm aiming simply to be in the 15s :)

The same week I aim to be in the 13s :D. Only aiming for a 1-2lb loss this week. Having a night off for friends birthday on Saturday alcohol and fast food at the end. I'm sure one night won't do me much hard :p

Gained 0.9 kilos, which is OK.

I am taking things slow and steady to ensure I will stick to this. So have allowed myself time off plan during my hols. Starting back up today :-D

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

I think this weeks loss will be a lot less than my last weigh-in... but I don't care, I'm getting to be so happy in myself all the time I don't care that much :D

I think this weeks loss will be a lot less than my last weigh-in... but I don't care, I'm getting to be so happy in myself all the time I don't care that much :D

We are following a similar route :p. Out of all weeks I will be happy with a one pound loss as it will get me into the 13's :D

Today is gonna be the first wipe out though, but no alcohol or fast food for a month it is deserved

Little peak on the scales this morning after eating a carrot, smoking a cigarette and drinking a cup of black tea...

15st 9lb :D

Dreading tomorrow. Alcohol, pizza one night and a takeaway another night surely couldn't have been good for me. We will see tomorrow though, not as hopeful or excited as previous weeks tho :p

I've had a very relaxed week with dieting myself this week and believe I'm in the upper 15s now.

Next week we both need to get our heads in gear and get to dieting!

And for me that means to cut out practically all carbs next week until Friday, on which I can eat some carbs to help prepare me for Pride on Saturday.

I've had a very relaxed week with dieting myself this week and believe I'm in the upper 15s now.

Next week we both need to get our heads in gear and get to dieting!

And for me that means to cut out practically all carbs next week until Friday, on which I can eat some carbs to help prepare me for Pride on Saturday.

Yep I am defiantly with you there. I have had Pizza, KFC, a night out and a kebab this week eeek. BUT it all still was a lot smaller potions and frequency then before the diet. But no excuses next week, being bold and aiming for 3lbs loss next week and I will do it.

Can't believe its this late into Summer already, my last shift at work in about 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off then back to uni. Fastest Summer i've ever had

Well I start my new bank-care job at the local hospitals in the next two to three weeks (hopefully, whenever the reference is received) so I should be okay money-wise to keep up buying healthier foods, at the moment it feels I'm just making do with whatever is around. With my first set of wages I think I'm going to get my teeth lasered... It's amazing how much more confident I'm feeling!

The one downside of doing a low-carb diet is that I'm getting a bit minging mouth-taste wise...

15st 10lb! :)

Back