THURSDAY WEIGH IN

I think I'll be 15st 3lb by Thursday... had a sneaky look at the scales... just gotta make sure it happens.

Good on you!!! It's so hard not to sneak a peek ;)

I do it because I know I can take measures if I'm not winning lol.

15st 3lb today. Not had a great week foodwise at all, so a 3lb loss is still pretty awesome to me. On the other hand, I was very very poorly last night (you know, the really classy stuck on the toilet, puking in the bin kind) so that might have helped... :/

So yeah, 3lb loss. I've eased myself back into dieting again, and I think next week I'll be in the 14s :)

Just weighed in for the 1st time - 13st13lb! Eeeek!!! Now on the road to a lighter life :D

Excellent! I think 13.5 stone and I'll be happy. But my current goal is 14.5 stone as you can see :) Ditching the cigarettes for an electronic one tomorrow :eek:

Excellent! I think 13.5 stone and I'll be happy. But my current goal is 14.5 stone as you can see :) Ditching the cigarettes for an electronic one tomorrow :eek:

That's fantastic!!! To be honest, i think if i did that now i'd just pile on the weight but i'm hoping to give them up as soon as i'm used to all of this!
Just checked a tomato soup V cream of chicken soup.....2pp V 11pp!!!!! Thats some difference ;)
My goal is above what is recommended but i'm thinking, if i can get there first then i can go kick some serious butt on the rest :D

Best of luck with the fags - you'll do great! Actually quite like the inhaler (use it in school)

I'm going to get one from that VIP brand... I've tried one twice and they taste fantastic, and plenty of nicotine! :)

Haha You'll be off your head :D

It's nice actually!

So... I met my last goal, here's hoping I can meet this one too. 15 and a bit days to go.

I wonder where Paul is ? :(

Last edited:
It's nice actually!

So... I met my last goal, here's hoping I can meet this one too. 15 and a bit days to go.

I wonder where Paul is ? :(

Good on you, well done!!!

I think I'll be the same this week. Not bothered as not dieted... but with a little over a week to go until next placement (1/10/2012) I'll be hitting the diet hard from this week.

I think I'll be the same this week. Not bothered as not dieted... but with a little over a week to go until next placement (1/10/2012) I'll be hitting the diet hard from this week.

I'm not sure on the WI either. I've been as good as gold with the exception of Saturday night - way too much booze and a few sneaky snacks!
The best of luck for tomorrow!Are you in the morning or evening? I'm in at 10.30 so hoping for 2 but i'd say 1 is more likely. Had a peak at the scales this morning and its only down 1 so i can always hope ;)

I was up one this afternoon but normally am in the afternoon... when I surface tomorrow morning I'll find out I guess! :)

I'll be fine I think, as this week I'm gonna just hit the diet hard.

Thats a good attitude to have - good on you! :)

Hi Everyone, been looking for a Thursday weigh in group! My name is Keeley and I'm currently doing weight watchers, have been on and off dieting now for years but feel like I just need to get my head down and stick to it! I'm doing a combination of weight watchers and kettleworx. I've been ill this week with a bug, so have lost 5lbs this week which is great, hopefully when I start eating back on plan I won't put any of it back on! Because I've been poorly, haven't had chance to complete my week 1 Cardio on kettleworx, so going to aim to do that before the weekend comes and then get onto week 2 this weekend!!!

Hope everyone else's weigh in's go well today!!!

xx

15st 0lb. Maintained. Next weeks prediction: 14st 10lb...

Hi Everyone, been looking for a Thursday weigh in group! My name is Keeley and I'm currently doing weight watchers, have been on and off dieting now for years but feel like I just need to get my head down and stick to it! I'm doing a combination of weight watchers and kettleworx. I've been ill this week with a bug, so have lost 5lbs this week which is great, hopefully when I start eating back on plan I won't put any of it back on! Because I've been poorly, haven't had chance to complete my week 1 Cardio on kettleworx, so going to aim to do that before the weekend comes and then get onto week 2 this weekend!!!

Hope everyone else's weigh in's go well today!!!

xx

Welcome :)
And good luck to you!

Back