THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Down 2 pounds :D
Would have loved more but had a disasterous weekend so not too bad after all that :)

Hey guys was hoping I could join in, I need all the support I can get!
lost 4lbs this week so am very happy!

Hey guys was hoping I could join in, I need all the support I can get!
lost 4lbs this week so am very happy!

Thats fantastic, well done! And welcome :)

You're both stars! x

thanks Serha! congrats on your loss x!

Just to maintain this week is going to be hard after a busy last few days... in order to do so it's gonna be a salad and bran day tomorrow >_>

New goal for 1/10/12 -14st 12lb :(

I've laid out a diet plan for the first time in a long time though and I'm going to do another 9 mile walk tomorrow :) Scary but my motivation has been gone this last few weeks... But thinking that placement starts a week tomorrow has suddenly made me determined that I gotta look good for it, and have to finish it looking even better.

Last edited:
Just to maintain this week is going to be hard after a busy last few days... in order to do so it's gonna be a salad and bran day tomorrow >_>

New goal for 1/10/12 -14st 12lb :(

I've laid out a diet plan for the first time in a long time though and I'm going to do another 9 mile walk tomorrow :) Scary but my motivation has been gone this last few weeks... But thinking that placement starts a week tomorrow has suddenly made me determined that I gotta look good for it, and have to finish it looking even better.

Fantastic!!! I'm sure you'll hit that goal and good luck with the miles tomorrow :)

I now officially have to do something "important" tomorrow so the walk is likely off. Le sigh!

Ah well, I'm sure I will have maintained by Thursday :)

Sure what can you do! Things will always pop up to mess with your plans.
I'm hoping something 'important' will pop up for me this evening - not in the form for bootcamp ;)

Lmao!

Hmmmm... Pilchards and Salad... :yuk::ambulance:

Lmao!

Hmmmm... Pilchards and Salad... :yuk::ambulance:

Oh yikes - WW chicken soup - discovered it this morning and i'm oficially in love!!! Added garlic pepper, paprika and a sprinke of salt and that was me sold! An only 2pp!!! Bargain :D

Mmmm that sounds lovely!!! Whats the recipe?

+1lb. Ill lose three next week!!!

I full on refuse to update my stats on here this week. On a plus note, I'm now officially a 34" waist and an L T-Shirt in all stores so far :D

Yaaaaay!!!!! That must feel amazing!!!!! Well done :D

I STS this week bit bummed but hey ho will get it next week!

Back