THURSDAY WEIGH IN

It is! I'm pretty sure most of it is water, I imagine in reality I'll be 3lb down from last week. I've had a weekend away at my mates, who I'm not going to see until next summer now as she's working away... I feel like I could cry right now... :/

Learnt so much about myself and my emotions this weekend.

It is! I'm pretty sure most of it is water, I imagine in reality I'll be 3lb down from last week. I've had a weekend away at my mates, who I'm not going to see until next summer now as she's working away... I feel like I could cry right now... :/

Learnt so much about myself and my emotions this weekend.

Lets hope for a big loss this week then. Have you changed things up recently or something as the weight seems to be flying off the past few weeks :D

I know how you feel, sick of uni life atm. The majority of my friends finished uni last year as I resat a year, so with these dark nights kicking in its starting to get lonely (as cheesy as that sound). Starting to miss life and friends back home but can't afford to travel back till xmas, counting down the weeks

I've gone back on the diet properly. I was off it for a while :)

Yeah, I feel lonely now knowing my best mate is going abroad for 9 months and even communicating will be tough due to time zones. It's hard.

Awww boys....you're making me sad :(
Hope you're both ok X

I'm doing okay. It's just a confusing time that's all! Can't wait for this weeks weigh in :)

Good stuff, it's great to have a positive feeling before going in! Good luck and keep the chin up :)

You too! Best of luck for the morning! I'm also excited about Saturday as I start Slim and Save :D

14st 1lb... -5lb... :D

2.5 down today :) and comfortably (albeit the "upper end" of comfy lol) into a pair of jeans I haven't worn in 3 years :) Feeeeels good! *shakes booty"

Just about to weight in now, feel nervous hahah

WOW another 4 pounds lost. Now down to 13st 13lbs. Soooooo happy, wish I could keep up with 4lbs every week although thats virtually impossible :D

Great stuff troppers!!!

Down 1.5 this week :D

Everyone is doing excellent! Take-out tonight and then Slim and Save two-week trial from the morning!

I'm getting a take out tonight as well. Have no food in so actually ain't ate today :O starving it better hurry up

Through about 3/4 of it away. It all sounds good but tastes like **** nowadays. Ah well, must be a good sign!

Just devoured a chicken chow mein from the chinese and loved it!!! Have a great week boys. I'm off to Spain tomorrow and will check in with you next thursday. Sx

Just devoured a chicken chow mein from the chinese and loved it!!! Have a great week boys. I'm off to Spain tomorrow and will check in with you next thursday. Sx

Hope you have an amazing holiday :) x

First day on S&S was easy!

Back