THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Weighing in now lol... Stayed the same 13st 7lb.

Weighing in now lol... Stayed the same 13st 7lb.

Least it ain't a gain :D

I have had a horrible day, but have walked about 5.5 miles. Final push for tomorrow.
Full week of healthiness coming up though

Least it ain't a gain :D

I have had a horrible day, but have walked about 5.5 miles. Final push for tomorrow.
Full week of healthiness coming up though
Well done - good pushing ;)

I'm back with more a more positive weigh-in, 2lb's lost :D

If only I behaved like I did from Mondayall week or I would have been looking at a 3-4lb loss, but over the moon with 2lb. Ooo 13 and 1/2 stone would be lovely to say next week, excited for it.

Well done matey! I'm aiming for 13st 4lb next week! :)

Well done matey! I'm aiming for 13st 4lb next week! :)

Thank you, same loss I am targeting next week, 3lbs. Will keep me on target. Plan on zooming through the 13 stones and start looking forward to the 12s. Feels so long ago since I was in the 12s.

Well done boys - I'm down 4 pounds!!! Can hardly believe it :D

Yay!! I lost 3lbs this week so am now in the 10,s!!! That's 15lbs in 7 weeks which I know isn't masses but I'm a slow loser so I'm well chuffed! 1 stone 11lbs to go! :D

Yay!! I lost 3lbs this week so am now in the 10,s!!! That's 15lbs in 7 weeks which I know isn't masses but I'm a slow loser so I'm well chuffed! 1 stone 11lbs to go! :D
Great job - well done :D

Well done boys - I'm down 4 pounds!!! Can hardly believe it :D

Wow wow wow thats simply amazing well done :D

Just 2.5lbs and your at 12 1/2 stone :)

Out of the 30+ bmi now too

:D well done thats brilliant. 15lbs in 7 weeks is brilliant, just over 2lbs a week :). Good speed I think, I would love a average of 2lb a week haha

Wow wow wow thats simply amazing well done :D

Just 2.5lbs and your at 12 1/2 stone :)

Out of the 30+ bmi now too

Thanks so much - yeah i'm over the moon with the under 30 bmi!!!
I always feel a bit panicky when i have a good loss that the following week won't show much but any loss really next week will be greatly welcomed ;)
Yay to the 12 and a halfs!!!!! Bring it on :D

We're all doing so well, all of you guys should be SO proud xx

Little Sunday update... 13st 3lb :eek:

Realised what I do. Gain from Friday til Monday then lose what I have gained from then till W/I day. Resulting in crap overall loses. Heading towards STS this week I think.

With 70 quid to last me until the 14th December takeaways and nights out (often together) shouldn't prove a problem the next few weeks. Sick of this staying the same or slowly losing, guess its better then a gain.

Realised what I do. Gain from Friday til Monday then lose what I have gained from then till W/I day. Resulting in crap overall loses. Heading towards STS this week I think.

With 70 quid to last me until the 14th December takeaways and nights out (often together) shouldn't prove a problem the next few weeks. Sick of this staying the same or slowly losing, guess its better then a gain.

Definitely better than a gain!!! I know what you mean though - not very motivating to stay the same but i suppose in a way it gives a kick to get going on the next week! I'm not too sure on this week. I've been good with my food but after last week, i'd take any kind of loss. I'm having a roast turkey, spuds, carrots and gravy dinner tonight and cannot wait :D Best of luck tomorrow :)

Definitely better than a gain!!! I know what you mean though - not very motivating to stay the same but i suppose in a way it gives a kick to get going on the next week! I'm not too sure on this week. I've been good with my food but after last week, i'd take any kind of loss. I'm having a roast turkey, spuds, carrots and gravy dinner tonight and cannot wait :D Best of luck tomorrow :)

Yeah anythings better then a gain ain't it, especially with xmas coming up I think I will end up putting a few pounds on over that period tbh lol

mmm sounds lovely. God knows what I am going to have, money means I am on a forced diet the next two weeks anyways :D haha

Back