THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Hope all my Thursday'ers had a good xmas :)

Not sure if I am going to weigh-in this week, esp if I end up going out tomorrow. Good luck for anyone sticking to it this week though :)

Happy new year everyone!!! I've been ignoring the world of WW for the past 2 weeks and i'm back with a vengeance ;)
Had my first WI of the new year and i'm only up 1 pound so very happy that all the dinners and drinks didn't kill me off altogether! Hope you're all keeping well and i wish you the very best for 2013 :D xxx

ok so i weighed in after my first week of ww this morning and i'm just down .75pound......bit sad but it was a hard week with new year as well....
This is what it's all about - perseverance :) You did really well to get that, especially with the week that was in it! Be proud of every loss no matter how big or small :D

I'll be weighing in again from this Thursday! :)

Ahhhh, 32" waist jeans, how I love you :D

Not Weighed in a while. Went crazy over xmas and then caught the Norovirus, which was meant to last 48 hours but stuck with me for a whole week. So god knows what I currently weigh. But back to full healthy now, so will be back a normal Weigh in next week. Then set some bold aims :D

lost 2.5lb on weigh in tonight :) half of the damage reversed from xmas :) now to kick the other half in the butt lol

Got rid of the pound i gained over Christmas - really happy!!!
Now to get below the 12's....eeek!!! Can't believe it's sooo close :D

Hectic Day yesterday...

Anyway, this AM I weigh 13st 6lb.

Re-evaluating my target date to... 1st February :)

Hi everyone i weighed in this morning and i am up half a pound. last week i was 8 st 13.5 pounds. now i am 9 stone!!!!
I am ok with that because my husband was off sick all last week after being in hospital after xmas, so i didn't get to go for a walk or anything. plus i had a birthday party during the week in which i used 59!!!!! pp in one day!!!!
But i still stuck to eating things that i could point...like for instance asking my friend to have eggs and bread for me, and to have a curly wurly and certain crisps that i could point. The only problem with that was that alot of my weekly points were gone then and i struggled the last few days.....found myself eating some wafers that were 2 points each etc...and some chocolate that yes, i could point and stuck to it but not enough meals!!!
So my aim for this coming week is to stretch my weekly points on my choc, maybe a cream egg or a crunchie but have more meals and veg and get a walk in... i'm happy because i'm trying to change my eating habits, bit by bit, so last week i more or less stuck to my pro points,,,,,i was about 20 over in the end because i was sooooo stretched from the party, and then some nights i was writing down things and taking them from the following day points, so i need to stick to the 29 points instead of having hardly anything left for the last day or two,......does that make sense to you???? have some of you done that???? the night before last i had to have a bowl of special k because i was soooooo hungry.....so that took 10 pro points extra and last night i had some wafers at 2pp each so i was about 20 over for the week in total......

lost 2.5lb on weigh in tonight :) half of the damage reversed from xmas :) now to kick the other half in the butt lol

After weigh in tonight, i lose 2lb and got Slimmer of the week for the first time :) now back to where i was before xmas, and so close to my stone and a half...1.5lb to go!

I started the CD diet on 7th Jan and I weigh in on a Thursday. First week I lost 4lbs and 4.5 inches and this week I lost 7lbs and 5.5 inches. Motivating myself to stay on this diet is a constant battle. Fingers crossed I get another good result this week. I want to lose 3-4 stone and so I'm nearly 1 stone off that target. Love reading your posts, it keeps me on track by listening to your inspirational stories. :)

Hi all the Thursday weigh ins.... I weighed this morning and i am down 1.75lbs so i am delighted with that. I am on weight watchers. I have done 4 weeks now. Today is starting my 5th week. I have lost 3.75lbs so far so delighted with that. I am down from 9 stone 2 pounds, down to 8 stone 12 and a quarter pounds.
I went over on my propoints by a crunchie which is 5 propoints, and a small pack of tuc?????? and i wafer which is 1 propoint and 2 fistfuls of peanuts!!!!!!!
but i am very happpy so far......

I have just started the slimming world diet and its was my first weigh in tonight and i am 3.1/2lb lighter! whoo hoo :D xx

Back