THURSDAY WEIGH IN

I.5 lb off for me this week :)

Thats brilliant, your stats are an inspiration :)

Well done Paul, I get weighed this evening and I'm hoping or a loss, i have a good average so far using SW, although I'm in the very early stages of my weight loss.

3lbs off Brilliant so thats 18lbs in the first month, i'm very happy with that.

Brilliant going. Keep it up :)

Not had the best of weeks this week, so not confident for tomorrow. But only had two really bad days :p

-2lb down this week so happy with that

half a pound on...but i am so, so happy with that its untrue!!! thought i'd put on about 4lbs hahahah

4lbs tonight I'm so amazed and happy :) 22lbs in 5 weeks Onward & Downward

Well done again Paul keep it going mate

last thursday i was up quarter of a pound....hope to do better this week. went for a meal last week for valentines. couldn't rem my password to get into this site but got it today. good to be back

I so look forward to my Thursday morning weigh in!

I normally awake extra early, and fly down the stairs to my digital scales..(i have to weigh myself in the hallway, as thats the straightest surface..lol)...

Today I almost broke my neck whilst flying down the stairs, but I made it in one piece..

Todays weigh in ... (drum roll if you please)

12lb loss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so thats... 42lb loss in just under 5 weeks!

Go me... and go Paul McKenna, and his Hypnotic Gastric Band!...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE..

Watch out skinny.... I'm coming to get you!!!!

Had a terrible week diet wise, somehow managed to stay the same though. Lucky.

4lbs tonight I'm so amazed and happy :) 22lbs in 5 weeks Onward & Downward

Brilliant once again, you are really flying. Hope its another good number today

last thursday i was up quarter of a pound....hope to do better this week. went for a meal last week for valentines. couldn't rem my password to get into this site but got it today. good to be back

1/4lb is nothing, so well done. On my scales that wouldn't have even registered haha

I so look forward to my Thursday morning weigh in!

I normally awake extra early, and fly down the stairs to my digital scales..(i have to weigh myself in the hallway, as thats the straightest surface..lol)...

Today I almost broke my neck whilst flying down the stairs, but I made it in one piece..

Todays weigh in ... (drum roll if you please)

12lb loss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so thats... 42lb loss in just under 5 weeks!

Go me... and go Paul McKenna, and his Hypnotic Gastric Band!...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE..

Watch out skinny.... I'm coming to get you!!!!

Wow 12lbs in a week thats an amazing number, can you feel the change too?

I love my Thursday weigh-in's, today not so much as I knew it was a STS or gain :p. But when I was off my diet the Thursday weigh in is something I actually missed.

Such a good day to do it on, (normally) gets you on a high for those last few hours before the weekend :p

I actually feel great Paul, and I've got more energy than I have ever had...... I can see the weight loss, but I've heaps to go, so it's a bit like chucking a deck chair off the Titanic!... But I'm going in the right direction.

I actually feel great Paul, and I've got more energy than I have ever had...... I can see the weight loss, but I've heaps to go, so it's a bit like chucking a deck chair off the Titanic!... But I'm going in the right direction.

Its amazing how much more energy you get from not eating junk food. I never realised how sluggish I used to feel.

You're defo going in the right direction, it took a while for me to realise my weight lost, looking at older pictures always seems to help to see how far you have come.

Well I have to say I thought it had all gone horribly wrong this week leading up to the weigh in, but noooo 3lbs off the the total so that's 25lbs in6 weeks thank you Slimming World ;) next week has the potential to be a huge week it could be 2st it could be 10% weight loss and could be my 1st interim goal reached.............could be ;)

Well, tomorrow is looming!!!..

I love Thursdays..as I get so excited to do my weigh in..Then I am on a high all day Friday and Saturday... By Sunday I try to think about what exercise Ive done.. On Monday, I panic and double my exercise... On Tuesday I begin to doubt myself, and go thru all I have eaten.. and on Wednesday I have a nervous excitement about me....and then Thursday strolls in, and you cant wipe the smile off my face!

This happens every week!.. and I just cant kick the habit...(even tho I am not entirely sure I want to).. lol

Yippee... over the moon...7.5lb off!... so thats 49.5lb in just under 6 weeks!.. Go Paul McKennas Hypnotic Gastric Band!...

Yippee... over the moon...7.5lb off!... so thats 49.5lb in just under 6 weeks!.. Go Paul McKennas Hypnotic Gastric Band!...

Amazing, how much more you got left to use cos thats a huge chunk in 6 weeks.

-1lb down for me this week, really undeserved really been off the diet most of the week

Amazing, how much more you got left to use cos thats a huge chunk in 6 weeks.

-1lb down for me this week, really undeserved really been off the diet most of the week

OMG, I have a long old way to go yet!...at least another 8- 10 stone would be perfect!

OMG, I have a long old way to go yet!...at least another 8- 10 stone would be perfect!

The rate your going at I am confident you will be there before you know it. Doing amazing

The rate your going at I am confident you will be there before you know it. Doing amazing

I've never lost this amount before, and I've never been so headstrong and determined..this is my time...finally xx thanks for our kind words xx... And just 3 lb more and you've reached your target.... Well done you xx

I've never lost this amount before, and I've never been so headstrong and determined..this is my time...finally xx thanks for our kind words xx... And just 3 lb more and you've reached your target.... Well done you xx

Thats brilliant I ain't lost this amount before either, never been as heavier as I was at the start either though :p.

Thank you, move onto my next target after this one :D. Only bit of advise I can give you (which you probs know anyways) is to set small targets. When I first started 5 stone to lose seemed so daunting and often caused me to fall off track, but setting a target for every six weeks or so really breaks it down in your head.

After I reach this target I am aiming for 11.7lb by 2nd May, starting to get exciting yet scary in a strange way as that target gets ever closer

Back