Thursday weigh ins??

Thank you! I have stuck to TS 100% apart from when I went to a Thai Restaurant; even still I stuck to protein and vegetables, with the exception of dessert! I had a lot to lose, and still do; reaching 16 stone again, made me feel so uncomfortable. I just wanted to lose as much weight as quickly as possible, and knew that if I cheated, it would hinder my losses and take longer for me to reach a stage where I felt comfortable.

If I was your size (wish I was!), Jubbly, I probably would find it harder to stick to the diet as I know that I feel complacent. Don't be so hard on yourself, you only have 11lbs to goal! :)

Gained 2lbs this week. But not going to dampen my spirits as its the first gain in 11 weeks and a number of things that could be the reason behind it. My scales broke last week and my new ones (even though they give me the same weight every time I stepped on them), did put me 4lbs heavier than my old ones. Also I have been doing WS this week as I have been exercising a fair amount and just thinks my body needs the extra fuel. Hopefully everything will even itself out next week. Well done to all you Thursday weighers great losses!

Well done sleek chick brilliant loss! I have STS this week but what a week! Up 7.5lbs down 7.25 after restarting hopefully have more to shout about next week fingers crossed x

I chickened out after seriously falling off the wagon over 5 days. I'm getting on them tomorrow for definite and facing up to it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

STS. Phew! I won't count the fact it said +3lb when I moved the scales in the vain hope I might have lost some and the wonky floor would be kind...

Lost 3lbs this week! Hows all the other Thursday weighers doing?

Snap! 3lbs off and a ONE STONE loss in total weeeeeee! I made the sensible decision to trust my scales this morning and did not move them and weigh again!

Well done Heatwave, you have got rid of that 2lb loss and lost another one to boot! x

Well done Jubbly! You must be really feeling the difference after losing a stone. I used to move the scales around the bathroom until I realised I was only cheating myself now I leave them in one place weigh once in the morning and take it on the chin whatever they say. If I really have lost true weight then it WILL show.

Heres to the next stone! x

STS this week after an emotional week looking forward to next weeks loss. I want to lose 4lbs in the next 2 weeks for my mums wedding.

Hows all you Thursdays weighers?

Heatwave, our losses are weirdly correlating! I had the usual palaver with my scales this morning (I'm getting them new batteries today) and they said 10 stone, flickered, then decided on 10 stone 1lb and ZERO OUNCES grrrr. So STS with a few ozs loss! But the good news is I LOVE the shepherds pie yum! And I'm due on so I will count this as a reason I haven't lost...

And I have my TOTM thats why I have STS! So what are we going for next week? 3lbs off?

I would be ecstatic with 2lbs as that will take me into the 9s but 1lb will take me to next mini goal so I'd be happy with that (although I will then have to accept that I said I'd consider exercise other than dog walking so I'm kind of hoping I never get there!!!).

Let's see if we can make it a 4th same WI result!!

Welcome aboard to the Thursday weighers Diane stick with it, first few days are the worst but it does get easier I promise and when you see your first weigh in next week you will be amazed!

I have a feeling I'm going to weigh in Friday this week......(last I checked kebab was not part of any Exante plan)
:rolleyes:

Absolutely pants week put on 3lbs! Going in the wrong direction:( When I said 3 pounds this week I mean't down not up! Head doesn't seem to be in it so working on a plan.....Come on Jubbly I'm sure you can't equal that this week even with a kebab!

Absolutely pants week put on 3lbs! Going in the wrong direction:( When I said 3 pounds this week I mean't down not up! Head doesn't seem to be in it so working on a plan.....Come on Jubbly I'm sure you can't equal that this week even with a kebab!

Chin up jane... I'm not in the right head place really at the moment either... Damage limitation til holiday for me then back on it with a vengeance for 8 weeks when I get back... That's the plan anyway lol!!!! X

Oh dear heat wave :( Well I will let you know if I equal you tomorrow but I FEEL enormous. I too just can't stick to it at the moment. What started as relaxing it a bit at the weekend has turned into what it always does - extending it into Monday as well. Plus I had work training buffet today DESPITE taking a bar. Sigh.

Right, I will post tomorrow then from next week Thursday weigh ins without fail!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Weighed this morning and have lost the 3lbs I put on overnight! That's because I stuck to it and also went back to shakes rather than 3 bars. So effectively I have STS this week.....again

Back