Thursday weigh ins??

-1lb this week (which was a few ozs in reality). Probably only lost that as I walked 10 miles plus on Monday doing dog rescue volunteering. 4lb in a month, not very impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

At least it is going in right direction well done. I still have 4lbs to lose by next friday not sure its possible ....watch this space

Good luck! If you stick to the shakes you will be able to lose that.

A well deserved 2 lb gain this week :( To be honest it's a wonder I've got away with anything in the last few weeks so it was the wake up call I need. Of course I will still eat this weekend but I need to get back on exante properly in the week with very small protein dinners. No longer at that mini goal but on the plus side I no longer have to 'take up exercise'. It's funny as I feel slimmer than the last couple of weeks and I'm sure I look slimmer...

That was me last week Jubbly made me realise I couldnt 'get away with' eating. Lost 2lbs this week it was more but my mums wedding celebrations started early!

Well done heatwave. I thought I'd get on it today but then remembered I'd agreed to go out for lunch. The sensible person would go and have a diet coke and have my exante in the office but I'm undecided yet. I thought I might see those scales in the 9s as well this morning...

Unfortunately they will always be something to make us think oh I will start properly tomorrow. Its entirely your decision maybe have a salad for lunch something that won't damage too much.. If I was so so close to the next stone bracket I would hope to think I would be strong...but then I have been there so many times and took the other option! lol

I lost 1lb which means I still haven't got back to the weight I was 2 weeks ago and means I've lost 3lbs in about 6 weeks!!!!!! But it's still a loss and I did do the volunteer dog walking again today so that was some good calorie burning (and muscle building!). My boyfriend gave me a glass of wine as I walked through the door though :/ Which kind of proves how even he forgets I'm meant to actually be doing Exante!!

Well done Jubbly on a lb loss. I have felt a bit like 2 steps forward 1 step back for a couple of weeks now.

STS this week, mums wedding celebrations went on a bit longer than expected and I have not exercised due to a couple of days in Milan. I went armed with my bars but unfortunatly couldnt get out of a couple of dinners they had organised even though I did stick to steak and salad. TOTM too a whole number of things could of stopped me losing this week. But I'm back 100% and I WILL see a good loss next week.

I am sick to death of my scales today and sick to death of this diet :/ The stupid scales go funny every time I put them down on the floor and it's not the batteries as they have been replaced - it must be the wonky floor. I know it's not that much of a biggie but if it's making the difference between a lb or two I don't know if I can trust the results. It said I put on 1lb back to 10 stone 2lb (and it looked at risk of going up another lb so I hopped off them quick). But that was after loads of fiddling about with them. I might get another set.

I know I'm not being strict and I eat all weekend and I have food most days (I have chicken and coleslaw for lunch today) but I just feel like I should be losing SOMETHING. I really, really feel like going out and getting a panini for lunch with a big milkshake and a sausage roll and a cake!!!!! I am just really fed up today :(

How's everyone else done today?

Sorry to hear you are so fed up it is disheartening when it feels like we are getting no where. I have decided to try JUDDD for exactly that reason, good for a couple of days then falling off the wagon in spectacular fashion so I thought I needed to try something else to keep it in check.

Im only on day 3 of JUDDD but thought I would stick to my Thursday weigh ins and I have lost 2lbs. Only a pound from my lowest. Next week will be more of test if this works for me.

Chin up jubbly and don't be too hard on yourself x

Well my boss stopped me spectacularly falling off the wagon and gave me an instant porridge as she said it would be better than a mc flurry which I was about to get, breaking my diet AND my two year moratorium on McDonald's! Don't feel so bad now but might have a glass of wine tonight...

Oh lovely, feel for you, if it makes you think twice I always think about turning to food too if the scales do t say what I want them to say... In the nicest possible way though it's always counterproductive coz it never means I see what I want to on the scales! I would say try to resist, and spend the evening choosing a nice new fancy set of scales instead as yours are clearly not playing the game :) big hugs x

I explained to my neighbour and she says she will give me her scales. I might put them in the spare room where they can stay on the same place. But is it really just all about the scales...?! It's gone a bit wrong since yesterday's disappointment but a couple of blips shouldn't do to much damage. It's not as if I don't go wrong every weekend anyway and I hate to say it but actually going out to the pub last night was really nice...

A pound off for me this week how's the other Thursday weighers doing?

I have to admit I couldn't face it. I hate those scales and I'm just so disappointed with all my recent results. I'm due on as well and it's not being going great since last Thursday. To cap it off I was in a serious car accident on Saturday (I'm uninjured but it was quite traumatic) so I just kind of refuse this week! I have a wedding in two weeks and I despair of being under 10 stone by then but we'll see.

Well done though...! :)

Ooh ps I had the sausage mix tonight and anyone else think it looks like you're cooking a poo?

Back