Thursday weigh ins??

nessie25

Hey!!

Im due to weigh myself on Thursday-just wondering if anyone else here the same??only another 4 days to go!!

Ness
x

Hi Nessie I'm a Thursday weigher too! I will be on week 7. It comes round pretty quick

So here we go-week 1-6lb down but i did cheat the past couple of nights and had bbq tonight! tried so hard to resist the bread but all i wanted was a burger so putting it in the back of my head now and starting 100% tomorrow again!! :)

Well done 6lbs is a good loss especially if you haven't been 100%. I have lost 3lbs this week and determined to keep the momentum going!

Thursday weigher here too. Have ALWAYS been a Thursday weigher, am almost superstitious about it! Week one was -4lb and that has been TS with chicken almost every night. Three meals this weekend then back on it Monday so not too hopeful for next Thursday but will subscribe and update. Should help with the motivation. Well done on everyone else's losses x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lost 2lbs this week. Hows the other Thursday weighers doing?

Snap! -2lb off this week despite meals at weekend.

1lb to half stone and 2lb to first mini goal.

Well done especially eating as well. half a stone will be yours next week!

Thanks. Fingers crossed. At least at a festival I will be walking and dancing some of those carbs off hopefully! X

Hi, I'm another Thursday weigher. Not great this week after a couple of blips but hoping for better next week. Good luck everyone x

Feeling frustrated with another tiny loss -0.6lbs. Have definately lost inches and body shape is changing but need to see smaller numbers on the scales!

Hope everyone else has a good weigh in x

Lost just a pound for me this week. I know it's frustrating with just small losses and my body is changing shape too. I think when you are down to the last stone and a bit we have to dig deep as it slows up incredibly. Here's to next weigh in I'm sure we are both due a good one x

Week 3 for me and 1lb off to half a stone loss.
Reasons I'm not stressed about it:
1) I ate all weekend at the festival and then got drunk Monday so don't deserve to lose anything.
2) TOTM
3) I was 1 oz off 2lb!!!!!

x

Oh and
4) I FEEL like I've put on about 3 stone so I was pleasantly surprised to see that the scales had dropped at all!

Lost 4lbs this week even though my scales have broken this morning:mad:.

How is all you other Thursday weighers doing?

Hmm, I'm not sure. My scales are doing weird things and initially said no loss. About to kick it through the window as I KNOW I've lost this week, I moved it around the bathroom and turns out I have a wonky floor. Even when I moved it back to the first place it said something different???!!!! So I'm going with a 3 lb loss but that's a bit tentative and I'm now going to have to keep the scales in exactly the same place in the bathroom, which I didn't want to do as I usually have to put them away until Thursdays. AND I'm now paranoid that I was about a stone heavier than I thought to start with....

Come on Thursday weighers. Heatwave, how'd you do?

I lost 1lb this morning and my scales did not say different things either so I'm please with that, especially as I totally fell off the wagon on Friday and Saturday! Nothing like drawing this diet out waaaaaayy longer than it needs to be!!!

And you Sleek Chick - your losses have been AMAZING :eek: You are probably not falling off the wagon every weekend like me!

Back