~Thursday Weigh-Ins~

MissTango

Hello thursday people!
Its that time again!
I have soooo gained weight this week, wish i never bought scales last week as i have been on them everyday argh! (i know, i know!!) My weight has been between 15.1 and 15.7 all bloody week! (i was 15st 4.5 at wi last week but it said 15.2 by my scales)
So now i am wishing i never bought them as now im all sad! But if i have gained then this is a new week and a new start again! lol
I just want to lose something, anything!! lol
Good luck Thursday weigh inners!
xxxxxx

Dont forget there can be a big difference in the numbers on your scales to what the official weigh in scales can read.

Good luck

thanks hun, yea i was just going to do the weight difference this week til i know roughly how much they are out or whatever, but its been pointless as iv been going up and down lol! I will never learn!
xxxxx

I'm not a happy bunny this morning. I gained 2 pounds. I worked my socks off this week:cry: I am due on so I don't know if this is the problem. I just thought with so much to lose I'd be losing loads :cry:

hi ya sophs, it is probably your star week this week, dont worry as you should lose some next week, when i work really hard i dont lose as much as when im not as good, i have no idea why!
Good luck for this week, you can do it!

Oh and i lost 1.5lbs this week (sorry sophs)
xxxxxx

good luck everyone i get weighed at 7 tonight, im feeling optimistic however dont think i have had a super weight loss this week. wish i could get slimmer of the week some time!!

getting weighed in an hour - am very sceptical!!!

really not sure what way the scales are gonna go. my scales are all over the place at home as i had a bad weekend, so they're as confused as i am. will just wait and see! at least if a have a gain i will know why!

I hope everyone did well! I put on 2 1/2lbs i am so cross. I have worked my butt off doing exercise and doing this diet to the T, it's not totm or anything so I don't know what I've done wrong. I've had a big cry over it lol:cry:and a mini binge, oh well, I will get back to it tomorrow, starting the day with a jog...

Emmykyra, that must be so frustrating. Are you putting muscle on? I lost a pound at my weigh in.

Hello thursday people!
Its that time again!
I have soooo gained weight this week, wish i never bought scales last week as i have been on them everyday argh! (i know, i know!!) My weight has been between 15.1 and 15.7 all bloody week! (i was 15st 4.5 at wi last week but it said 15.2 by my scales)
So now i am wishing i never bought them as now im all sad! But if i have gained then this is a new week and a new start again! lol
I just want to lose something, anything!! lol
Good luck Thursday weigh inners!
xxxxxx
my scales have been saying that i gained between 2 and 4 lbs all week and i hopped on before i went to class and i lost 1/2 .i think i am going to put my scales away because you really dont get a true reading until your proper weigh in time and anyway isnt that why i pay my £4.50 each week for my leader to weigh me ?xx

well done thursday ladies, i had a loss of 1.5lbs too

Bundle
Back to it tomorrow - you are still 2.5 lb lighter than when you started - I nearly always pig out after weigh in (just a bit), does not matter if i have gained or lost I still do it!!

1.5 lbs off for me. I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't more (I know I shouldn't be), but it's all in the right direction :)

My first week and I lost 4.5 lbs!! Very happy with that. Going off now to plan all my meals for the week ahead so that I can do the shopping.

Aim for week 2 - to drink more water and walk the dog more.

Debbie

Back