• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

~Thursday Weigh-Ins~

Hello thursday people!
Its that time again!
I have soooo gained weight this week, wish i never bought scales last week as i have been on them everyday argh! (i know, i know!!) My weight has been between 15.1 and 15.7 all bloody week! (i was 15st 4.5 at wi last week but it said 15.2 by my scales)
So now i am wishing i never bought them as now im all sad! But if i have gained then this is a new week and a new start again! lol
I just want to lose something, anything!! lol
Good luck Thursday weigh inners!
xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonkie

Gold Member
Dont forget there can be a big difference in the numbers on your scales to what the official weigh in scales can read.

Good luck

thanks hun, yea i was just going to do the weight difference this week til i know roughly how much they are out or whatever, but its been pointless as iv been going up and down lol! I will never learn!
xxxxx

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
I'm not a happy bunny this morning. I gained 2 pounds. I worked my socks off this week:cry: I am due on so I don't know if this is the problem. I just thought with so much to lose I'd be losing loads :cry:

hi ya sophs, it is probably your star week this week, dont worry as you should lose some next week, when i work really hard i dont lose as much as when im not as good, i have no idea why!
Good luck for this week, you can do it!

Oh and i lost 1.5lbs this week (sorry sophs)
xxxxxx

good luck everyone i get weighed at 7 tonight, im feeling optimistic however dont think i have had a super weight loss this week. wish i could get slimmer of the week some time!!

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
getting weighed in an hour - am very sceptical!!!

really not sure what way the scales are gonna go. my scales are all over the place at home as i had a bad weekend, so they're as confused as i am. will just wait and see! at least if a have a gain i will know why!

I hope everyone did well! I put on 2 1/2lbs i am so cross. I have worked my butt off doing exercise and doing this diet to the T, it's not totm or anything so I don't know what I've done wrong. I've had a big cry over it lol:cry:and a mini binge, oh well, I will get back to it tomorrow, starting the day with a jog...

dehli

Silver Member
Emmykyra, that must be so frustrating. Are you putting muscle on? I lost a pound at my weigh in.

ang

Hello thursday people!
Its that time again!
I have soooo gained weight this week, wish i never bought scales last week as i have been on them everyday argh! (i know, i know!!) My weight has been between 15.1 and 15.7 all bloody week! (i was 15st 4.5 at wi last week but it said 15.2 by my scales)
So now i am wishing i never bought them as now im all sad! But if i have gained then this is a new week and a new start again! lol
I just want to lose something, anything!! lol
Good luck Thursday weigh inners!
xxxxxx
my scales have been saying that i gained between 2 and 4 lbs all week and i hopped on before i went to class and i lost 1/2 .i think i am going to put my scales away because you really dont get a true reading until your proper weigh in time and anyway isnt that why i pay my £4.50 each week for my leader to weigh me ?xx

well done thursday ladies, i had a loss of 1.5lbs too

Bundle

Gutted! Week one gained half a pound, Week 2 lost 3.5 pounds, Week 3 gained half a pound. Have stuck to it religiously. And then because I was so hacked off I ate 2 (yes 2!!) big bars of green and blacks butterscotch chocolate so i will have made matters even worse, So annoyed!!!!!:mad:

Lindam

Silver Member
Bundle
Back to it tomorrow - you are still 2.5 lb lighter than when you started - I nearly always pig out after weigh in (just a bit), does not matter if i have gained or lost I still do it!!

Bundle

Thanks Lindam:) - but if I can't lose weight when i do stick to it what hope is there for me when i don't?:confused::mad::eek:.

You're right though, back on it tomorrow and see how I go:)

dehli

Silver Member
1.5 lbs off for me. I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't more (I know I shouldn't be), but it's all in the right direction :)

My first week and I lost 4.5 lbs!! Very happy with that. Going off now to plan all my meals for the week ahead so that I can do the shopping.

Aim for week 2 - to drink more water and walk the dog more.

Debbie