Thursday Weighers

it was my 2nd weigh in on EE and i lost a further 2lb, which makes it 1lb off from losing half a stone in 2weeks whoooo

so im very happy

i also got slimmer of the week!!!!!!!!!

well done everyone xxx

2lb off for me, yay!

Well done to everyone else x

Totally gutted i put a lb on, thought i was really good this week, been swimming 2 twice been for a 15 min walk most days....

was only 1lb away from my stone award, oh well, will have to try twice as hard this week.

Well done to all the losers

Haven't been weighed since December 17th, and I know I must have put on loads over Christmas, so I was very pleased to have stayed the same when I went to class last night.

hi can i join here,

I have been in and out of SW for past 2 years and decided to do it solo without classes, Hubby and I are going to the gym and swimming.

weighed last thurs and i lost 4 lbs - really pleased with that, will see how weigh in goes tomorrow, happy enough as long as i am loosing something

good luck everyone for tomorrow

Hi my name is Kate

I joined SW last week really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow have had a very good week and loving the EE plan so easy to follow and not much weighing and measuring its fab x :D

Good luck Team Thursday and welcome Olliesmum!

I've lost 3lbs this week which i'm really pleased about as have been quite poorly since Monday so haven't been to the gym and have been lazing on the sofa for 3 days!

Hope everyone else's goes well x x x

Good luck Team Thursday - need a pound at WI tonight for my stone award - hmmm not sure, will report back later xxx

Good luck Team Thursday -

Good luck Devon_Dumpling, hope you get your stone award -

Will let you know how i got on later

Good luck for today everyone.

I've been extra good this week even stepped up my exersice by walking home from work. fingers crossed for a good result

I have my first WI at lunchtime today - looking forward to it. Trying not to dive for the line, but just keep think "a pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter" :D
Know I normally lose a lot in teh first week of a diet - so expectinga big drop, even though I have slipped up a few times by having sins and not realising it!

6lbs down in the first week :D I know I failed to stick to it 100% (more error than on purpose) - so hoping for a similar in the coming week. Aim is for more superfree and geting my HEBs into my meals.

Back