Thursday Weighers

It's that time of the week again - I should get weighed about 1pm! Feeling extra light today, so hoping for a good result :D

Another 4lbs for me - so 10lbs in 2 weeks. Hoping for another 4lbs next week to make the stone and keep up the good average :D

I stayed the same this week despite sticking to plan 100%. I think I lost too much in my first week!

1.5lb off for me, got my stone award and Slimmer of the Week! Yay!

I post on the other thread, didn't see this one :)

I lost 3lb this week and got my Bronze award for Body Magic yippie!! Does anyone have a bronze signiture thingy please?

Hayley xxx

Well done kaymarie. I am looking forward to weigh in this week - I was very good over the weekend and I am feeling very light today :D
Hoping to nail my 1 stone sticker this week with another 4lb loss!

Wow! Lost 4lbs today - got my first 1/2 stone sticker and Slimmer of the Week!
Ever so pleased - and only 3 weeks in too!
Only 3 1/2 to go before my first stone :)

I have lost another 7lbs and got my 1st sticker!

Good Luck to all those who weighed tonight and hope you all did great!

2.5lbs off for me this week :) Finally under that 11st mark!!! 12.5lbs till target!!!
The light is getting closer :)

Keep going guys your all doing fab :) :)

password help??

I forget to look tonight, please could someone tell me what it is this week please?

I lost 5 1/2 lbs in two weeks (was ill last week so didn't go to class) and met my target tonight with a total loss of 6 stone 1 lbs!!!:D

Alexis, I am fairly new here and just came to check these threads for motivation :) but I could not leave without saying CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING TARGET!!!!!!

Fabulous work - and I definitely got the motivation I came for, LOL!

Back