Thursday Weighers

LinzLinz said:
I'm a secret scale hopper too, well... not a secret anymore :eek:

Me too!!! I'm really struggling this week as I normally weigh myself at work (I'm a private nanny in someones home) as they have digital scales and I'm on holiday for two weeks so I'm gonna have to wait all week till thursday weigh in to know how iv done this week!! Eeek!!!!

Woo hoo I did it. 99.8 kg.

HazeyBlue said:
Woo hoo I did it. 99.8 kg.

Yay Woohoo! Well done! Ive got visions of you jumping round your bathroom with a big grin!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
It is an elusive target this 100kg? Thought I was doing well but had a pound gain last week, putting me 4lbs away from it, feels more like 4st away?

After a crap weekend I think I've got back on track.

I don't know about that particular weight, but I feel like that about the 10's... As soon as I get near to moving down something crops up or I sabotage my losses in some way and keep hovering around 11.5... I feel like I will never get there even though it isn't that far...xx

Always seems to be around mini targets, took me ages to get my 3.5st sticker, (12 months between 3st the first time & 3.5st).

I dipped into 15's week before last, for the first time in a very long time, then put on a pound last week, still just in the 15's though at 15st 14lbs! ;)

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Always seems to be around mini targets, took me ages to get my 3.5st sticker, (12 months between 3st the first time & 3.5st).

I dipped into 15's week before last, for the first time in a very long time, then put on a pound last week, still just in the 15's though at 15st 14lbs! ;)

There's something about these mini targets.. I've been so close to 3 stone award since before Christmas, everytime I get to 1/2lb away from it I go away or have loads of things on and gain a few pounds, lose it, gain again and can never get there! X

HPSaucy said:
There's something about these mini targets.. I've been so close to 3 stone award since before Christmas, everytime I get to 1/2lb away from it I go away or have loads of things on and gain a few pounds, lose it, gain again and can never get there! X

Hey Helen...loving the new avatar! ...xx

15st 14lb, I like it. That makes me 10st 84lb :)

Muis said:
Well done! You can now come and jump on my daughters trampoline!

About 5pm tonight? Lol

I have only been weighing at home to get under this 100 kg target. I won't bother at home now

Ugh is it nearly that time again already!

emma_partington27 said:
Im rather lookin forward to wi as i cud b up for my first shiny!!!!! Just need 1/2 pound off to get it

Me too Emma :)

We'll be the weirdos looking forward to it this week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back