Thursday Weighers

1lb off for me. X

I just completed my first week on SW and had my weigh in last night and lost 8lb -whoop whoop!

I felt like I had eaten well all week, was never hungry, and really only expected about a 2lb loss - I was over the moon when those scales showed an 8lb drop.

WOW, so would I have been! x

I just completed my first week on SW and had my weigh in last night and lost 8lb -whoop whoop!

I felt like I had eaten well all week, was never hungry, and really only expected about a 2lb loss - I was over the moon when those scales showed an 8lb drop.

Wow!! Well done babbles!

Hey guys I'm back....
I have kind of been dipping in and out of the site but not had much time to dedicate to anything at all and most of all SW :sigh:

Life has dealt us some stuff to deal with as life does, including bereavement of a close family member, so as you can imagine dieting has taken somewhat of a back seat.

So 6lbs on but with renewed inspiration it's back to the grindstone. That 6lbs will go and some more hopefully. Feels good to be back :)

Hey guys I'm back....
I have kind of been dipping in and out of the site but not had much time to dedicate to anything at all and most of all SW :sigh:

Life has dealt us some stuff to deal with as life does, including bereavement of a close family member, so as you can imagine dieting has taken somewhat of a back seat.

So 6lbs on but with renewed inspiration it's back to the grindstone. That 6lbs will go and some more hopefully. Feels good to be back :)

Welcome back! Sorry to hear your sad news.

Hey guys I'm back....

Just started this week weighed on Thursday .Hoping for some sort of kick start this week . All helpful tips would be very welcome .

Welcome to Thursday Weigh in group both xx

Hi JVB, nice to see you, and please accept my condolences on your sad loss.
Well we're all still here so you're in good company...that 6lbs will soon be dust...nice to have you back again xx
:)

Im new to Slimming World on EE plan had my first weigh in last Thursday and was down 3.5lbs, delighted with the good start looking forward to the coming week. Best of luck everyone this week x

This is the "be perfect on Wednesday thread":D.....lolol! doesn't take long to come round every week when we're all in nail biting mode! Welcome ladies.x

Back