Thursday Weighers

Well you were right :) 2lb down for me! It's always hard after a few weeks of maintains and gains, but it really comes down to, if you follow the plan, you WILL lose weight. I'm definitely not alone in feeling so disheartened when the scales don't always say what you want them to, but perseverance is the key. I could have let the last 2 weeks derail me but thankfully I stayed with it, and now have only 3.5lb to go to get to my new target.
well done you def deserved a loss x

You are all awesome and already inspiring me..thank you! So after a 1.5lb gain last week, I lost 4.5 this week and hit my 1/2 stone award (woo!). 9.5 lost in total so far after 4 weeks..not too bad, but motivated to keep going now!

Also - hi everyone :sign0144: Just didn't manage to introduce myself until just now. I hope it's going ok for everybody. Enjoy the long weekend! :D

You are all awesome and already inspiring me..thank you! So after a 1.5lb gain last week, I lost 4.5 this week and hit my 1/2 stone award (woo!). 9.5 lost in total so far after 4 weeks..not too bad, but motivated to keep going now!
congratulations that is a great loss for a week, have a good weekend x

Kick starting the Thursday weigh in club again! I weigh in Thursday evenings at a 5:30 group.
Any other Thursday weighers out there??
Yes I weigh on a Thurs at 5.30 or 7.30 depending on work. Lost 17.5lb since Sept, another 7lb to go

lost 3.5lb my 1st WI, am ok with that, not massively impressed, would have liked more, but another 100% week n will add to that nxt week x

Hello, new to the forum but not to dieting:)(!).
Thought Thursday would be a good weigh in day for me....so its 194lbs for me this week.
Off to read more threads for inspiration!

Back