Thursday Weighers

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in, i had my 4th weigh in on Thursday and lost 4lb after doing SP for a week, so I've now lost 15lb since the 4th January. 1 stone gone, 7 to go :)

I am weighing in tomorrow :) really hoping for a good week I have been on plan everyday so feeling good had a gain last week of 3.5 which was a shock !!

Scary first weigh in tmrw, I have totally stuck to plan so fingers crossed. One problem is I went to kfc today with hubby and I had a chicken rice box which was lovely, 4.5 syns and well worth it. It came with fries but I swapped for my hubbys corn on the cob. I'm unable to find the syns for this. I know they have 71 cals, the frozen ones which are free have 100cals. My leader says 3.5 but not sure that's true

Scary first weigh in tmrw, I have totally stuck to plan so fingers crossed. One problem is I went to kfc today with hubby and I had a chicken rice box which was lovely, 4.5 syns and well worth it. It came with fries but I swapped for my hubbys corn on the cob. I'm unable to find the syns for this. I know they have 71 cals, the frozen ones which are free have 100cals. My leader says 3.5 but not sure that's true

I checked online and some one else was wondering the same about the corn on the cob, one girl had the food directory and the corn on the cob is free or 2.5 with butter :) so hope that helps!

New to minimins, hope you don't mind me joining in! Fourth weigh in tomorrow, lost 1stone 1lb so far, fearing my first gain tomorrow but sure look, will be back on it tomorrow evening! Good luck everyone

Hey everyone.
I'm new to Minimins, I hope no one minds me joining this thread.
I've been doing slimming world from home for a few months now and weigh in at boots each Thursday.
I've lost 1st 2lb so far.
I lost 1lb today (down to 14st 4lb) but considering it was my brothers birthday on Saturday I'm very happy with that! :)
I hope everyone gets the results they want today.

down 2.5 yay, still a good bit to go before I am back to were I was so hoping for a similar loss next week
well done to all the great losses to those that saw a gain I hope this week is a great one and you can turn it around
good luck everyone

Hi ya I work at kfc they are free we don't use bitter anymore cxxx

Back