Thursday Weighers

5lb for me but this is more of a stress loss, marriage troubles so feeling rather low:cry:
well done to you all for the weight losses!!
Janet x
A loss is still a loss, Jann251. My weight loss started through stress with my marriage breakup (I lost 10 kg in a month without even trying). Then I switched to Slimming World and haven't looked back since. I hope your problems get sorted and your weight loss continues. Good luck. Hugs

A loss is still a loss, Jann251. My weight loss started through stress with my marriage breakup (I lost 10 kg in a month without even trying). Then I switched to Slimming World and haven't looked back since. I hope your problems get sorted and your weight loss continues. Good luck. Hugs
Thank you for your luck and hugs it appreciated XX Janet x

Good morning and good luck to all of you Thursday weighers!
Not expecting much today - think that my week of being confined to the sofa has finally caught up with me :)

-2lbs for me this week!!!

great losses everyone:)

** GO TEAM THURSDAY **

Ive got weigh in tonight, but due to the snow in the Midlands, we didnt have a class last week, so its a 2 week stint - which i have been 50/50 on....so im guessing i have a 50% chance of losing/gaining....i hope to lose, but know if i am being honest ive been on and off the plan.

Im very focused now though - so **GO TEAM**

(waves pom poms in the air and jumps!!)

x

Well done everyone so far!!!
Lost 2.5 lbs this week - just .5 to get to 1 1/2 stones!!!!
Got Slimmer of the Month too - yipeeeee!!!

Well done! :D
I am off to get weighed in about half an hour! Been ill the last few days and not really eaten much - will see what effect that has!

Is it okay for me to just join in? :)

It's been my first week so I was hoping for maybe three or four pounds off.

But...

I lost five! :bliss:

Very happy!

Re-Start

Dreading tonights weigh in my sisters been going though alot these last few weeks and she has a tendency to be a bit anerixic so since she came home Ive been on the fatten her up a bit wagon. (Which means add even more spare tyres to me untill the wagon BREAKS!!!!)
But going tonight for my weigh in the back to basics for me !!!
Fingers Crossed im not going to be more than when I joined !!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!
Another 7lbs. 2 stone sticker is on the book :D
Target for next week is 6lbs, which will get my weekly average back to 5lbs/week, get my 2 1/2 st sticker and my Club 10!

Lost another 1lb this week. Seems like I've settled into a steady 1lb loss. I'd love to lose more next week but can't complain with 1lb! :D

I lost 3lb today taking me to 1stone 2lb in 3 weeks :) Hoping to get off 5lb next week so I can get my next award :)

I've got WI at 7 but I'm not holding out much hope for a loss this week. I had chocolate cake at work yesterday (someone's birthday at work, AND it made me feel sick, totally not worth it) and I'm due on at the weekend.

Back