Thursday Weighers

hi all my first weigh in has i only started last thursday on s.w anyways lost 4lb this week well chuffed

goodluck all and congrats tho those who have lost and hit there targets this week

saz x

Congrats to everyone losing weight yesterday. I'm another who just joined, so 1st weigh-in last night and lost 4lbs.

The long journey has begun... :D

How are all the Thursday weighers feeling? Looking forward to tomorrow?

I'm feeling nervous - even though I've had a 100% week :)
I guess it is because I am 3.5bs off the stone mark and my consultant wanted me to aim for that loss......fairly sure that it is not going to happen!!!
Anyway - lots of luck for everyone for tomorrow :)

good luck everyone!

I lost 1lb this week which im pleased with after a few long weekends away and a missed weigh in!

Should be able to have a good weekend so hoping for a couple next week.
Go Team Thursday!

x x

Yay - lost 3 lbs - only another 1/2 lb to get to the magic stone!
Then I will feel as if I am really on the way ;)

Really hope that you all have success today.

well done shellie!! you'll see your stone next week im sure.

i've only just realised that i've hit my stone with SW today!! yay me! xx

3lbs for me this week - taking me to 20lbs so far! Targeting 4lbs loss for next week to get me to my 1 1/2 st :D

EDIT - only 14lbs in a stone (why do I always thing there are 16lbs) - only 1lb needed next week for my stone and a half :D :D :D

Last edited:
Lost 1lb this week! I only need another 2lbs to get my 2st award, wish me luck for next week! :D

I lost 4lbs

SO HAPPY.

:):) im back on track

I lost 6lb and its * week too, very happy xx

Lost 1/2lb - so pleased as was my birthday last weekend and I thought I had blown it. Resisting domino's pizza last night is definitely worth it now!!

Doing a 100% week next week as want a kick up the bum!!

Well done all with your efforts and losses this week - it will all pay off in the end when we are superslim and healthy!

xx

Well done to all Thursday weighers - another pound gone forever for me xxx

well done all and good luck for next week!

Dehli - don't be disheartened, maybe you work on a 2week cycle (looking at your signature)... some people do see a big loss/STS or small loss pattern. 0.5lb is really not much and if you have been 100% honest with yourself then is likely to be water retention/hormones or any other number of random things!

DOnt give up and think positive for next week! x

Another 2 lb off for me! And I went out for 4 meals last week!! Just shows the difference it makes when I make healthy choices!! XXXX

Back