Thursday Weighers

3lbs loss tonight woohoo! this is great! 2stone 2lbs off now!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

Well done to you all this week! I lost 1/2 lb and hubby 1lb at last night's weigh in. Pretty chuffed as this was after a weekend away (including a cream tea lol!). Have busy bank hol weekend coming up - lots of gardening and walking, so hope the body magic helps towards next weeks weigh in! Have a good week everyone.

well done everyone

2.5lbs off! So, had a Chinese take-away to celebrate :cry:

:D

well done on weight loss,your doing great
dont know about you but when i treat myself with a chinese i always feel so crap and guilty after and that it just wasnt worth it EVEN though it was within my syns?? i am just boycotting the chinkys now! i make my own! :eating:

well done on weight loss,your doing great
dont know about you but when i treat myself with a chinese i always feel so crap and guilty after and that it just wasnt worth it EVEN though it was within my syns?? i am just boycotting the chinkys now! i make my own! :eating:

Thanks, and you're spot on.

It WAS within my syns (EE Beef & Green Pepper, BB sauce, boiled rice) and I enjoyed it at the time, but later I did feel crap, and I'm going to try to avoid that again (at least for a while :D).

well i hoped to lose 2 pounds this week but put on 2 instead lol after sticking to the plan 100 percent but i did up my exersize routine oh well just need to make it - 4 next week

Are you eating enough syns Freddy? My sister stayed the same this week too and it was also her second week. Consultant told her she wasn't having enough syns.

You will love it after your first couple of runs. Tip - If you have an itouch/iphone, check out the c25k app, it's fabulous. 8 week prgramme of getting you in to running!

No my phone is basic of basics... and that frazzles my brain :D I will definitely start though I think. Took my second lot of stat pics today and I think I definitely need to do something as I'm losing it.

I am utterly disgusted with myself, had a really bad week diet wise and gained 5lb!!! Its bad, VERY bad. I ate too much of the wrong stuff, plus.. I had so much booze, it was my birthday last week, and celebrations for that didn't last 1day, it was every eve all week, lol... so here's back to the plan again, and I'll keep on at it.

Lost 2.5lbs this week - only .5 to go to get my 3 1/2 stone award!
Going to experiment by having a beer free week - only 3lbs to go and have a normal bmi!!!!
Good luck to all of the Thursday weighers!

EternalFlame - at least you know where you went wrong - you can do it this week :-D

You're more than welcome!
You know you can do it - use this site as much as poss to keep your motivation high - works for me everytime!
Take care. x

GO TEAM THURSDAY!!!! im dreading weigh in this week.....oops! pic and mix and alcohol this week have not filled me with hope for my weigh in tonight!!!

i shall take whatever the scales say and press on!!! I am going to have a perfect week this week :D

(i always say that!!!)

xxx good luck gang! xxx

17st 7lb for me put on again this week just dont understand it, plenty of water exersize and no cheating on the food front.having the right syn amount as i should aswell.

Good luck Team Thursday! I weigh in later so will report back then! Half a pound needed for Club 10 and a pound needed for stone and a half award and a charm!! xx

Half a pound loss for me. Bit dissapointed but thought I had put on so could have been worse. I know where I went wrong - letting cereal bars and curly wurlys into my side of the cupboard, not enough fruit and yogs, not enough exercise and not always doing the 3rd of a plate with SF foods thing. Slapped my hands and back on track.

Good luck to those yet to weigh, well done to the losers and big hugs to the gainers :) We can do it!!

Dreading this weigh-in this evening :(

Bad week all round really - too many treats and snacks, creeping over the syns, not helped by the fact I've eaten out FIVE times in seven days! :eek:

I've tried to add some exercise to compensate, but I fear STS at the very best.

Back