Thursday Weighers

Hmm, this might be my answer if I get a slow loss again next week :(

Just back from WI and happy to report I've lost another 1.5 lb. Really happy about that being as had my 60th birthday weekend, well 3 days in the end as it started on the Friday afternoon. Hope everyone else does as well if not better and if you STS or have a gain, don't give up we can all do this and we will get there if we keep going :)

Well done and good luck to all Team Thursday! I've just got back from WI and lost 3lbs!! :D xxx

Hello Thursday people, i'm a newbie to your group and just wanted to go WHOOPIE as I lost 2lbs this week YAY!!!!! AND say well done to all of you other Thursday people. Tomorrows a new day to start all over again (groan...lol)

xxx

Hello Thursday people, i'm a newbie to your group and just wanted to go WHOOPIE as I lost 2lbs this week YAY!!!!! AND say well done to all of you other Thursday people. Tomorrows a new day to start all over again (groan...lol)

xxx

Welcome I look forward to seeing the weight drop off you :)

7lbs off for me this week, takes me to 50lbs now, well done every one xxx

Well I gained 0.5 pounds. I'm a bit disappointed with that but after losing a stone in two weeks I suppose things are evening out. Anyway, I just have one more weigh in before going on holiday so fingers crossed for next week.

Congratulations to everyone on their loss.

Lost 2.5lbs tonight and was slimmer of the week! Woo Hoo!!!

Don't get disheartened 1 stone off already is fantastic :) You'll get the odd week where you won't lose much and you won't understand why, you just have to keep going and the results will come.

Hello.. it's been a few weeks since I've been here but just to update you in case you're bothered lol...

Lost 4 this week, sts or lost 1 the weeks preceding ... got very down about it... it's no fun sticking to the plan 100 percent for weeks and losing nothing - especially when you hear of people sabotaging and still losing ... maybe sabotage is the way to go? Confuses the body and you lose hehe... not expecting great shakes next week as for the first time since I started I'm going to go over my syns for a day lol- it's daughter's birthday and she's chosen Pizza Hut so good luck to me I'm going to actually eat something I haven't cooked myself for once!

Lost 31 and half pounds so far though so I doubt I'll put that on in one sitting at Pizza Hut but you can never be sure eh?

Good luck to you all and thanks to the couple that kept in touch by email it was really nice of you and was a great encouragement

*hugs*

G x

Right so here we go again.
I rejoined slimming world 2 weeks ago after trying for a month or 2 to go it alone (yeah like that was ever going to happen). :rolleyes:
I weighed in at... (drum roll if you will) 21st 6lb. Oh. My. God!!!

So anyway week one I lost 10 1/2lb :) and week 2 I stayed the same as it was mine and my OH's birthday and we had a naughty treat or 3.. :sigh:

Ive pulled myself together again and Im back on track. The only thing is my 'leader' scribbled all over my sheet that I should try extra easy but for now I am happy to stick with green/red because its what I know. How do you all feel about the extra easy plan?

Hi all
I didn't weigh in Thu - it's now Sun and I had a maintain : (
I am back to writing a food diary to see if that will help.
I found .1% fat cottage cheese at Asda - this is going to help as it's listed as free.
Hope everyone has a good week
~ Emmajay
PS still can't get my SW stickers to show up - does anyone know why it's not working?

Been trying to reply to this thread for over half an hour and for some reason the 'quote' option has stopped working and each reply wasn't recognised! I am playing on my new iPad so perhaps it's that though having said that I had already replied earlier with no probs. Anyway here goes, I haven't tried the EE plan as I know the R/G works for me though I should say I use Red most days. A Lot of people at the club I go to use it though with great success so if I plateau I will have to get it explained to me and give it a go. Well done for getting back on track it's not always easy to do that :(

Forgot to post his on Thursday night - I've lost 2.1/2lb this week, whoop whoop! Boo xx

Back