Thursday Weighers

Wow! Well done or your first week weight loss cmcdee :)

Thanks! I found EE a little confusing to start with but hopefully getting into it now! Hubby is going to class too this time so thats helping alot too!

Hello all you thursday weighers! I'm joining the club now I've changed meetings. Got three days to pull back some lbs after some serious overdoing it at the weekend:eatdrink051::eat::eat::eat: ! Wish me luck! XXX

Me too. I had a hen night on Saturday. Managed to stay good foodwise but drinkwise :eek::eek::eek:

I did dance a lot though :D

Having a syn free week til Thursday with lots of S and SS foods

Yeah, I'm sticking to the S and SS foods as much as I can to limit the damage. Just had Tesco's come to deliver so I've now got fruit and veg galore. Fingers crossed for thursday!

By the way Kristin, you probably danced a lot of it off! In comparison I've been a lazy moo :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:.

Yay for team Thursday!Pow pow powing those pounds away! :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Good luck everyone x

Yay! I managed to pow pow pow 3lbs away! Really shocked and happy. If I only STS next week I'll still be a happy bunny after that loss. Good luck everyone else! X

Me again. I was just thinking that I've lost 10lbs in five weeks which is bang on target for me! And all done hassle free - eating lovely wholesome food, plenty of fruit and veg and a copious amount of SW chips he he! Lawd, I do love the SW way, so much easier and more rewarding than other regimes (mentioning no names he he!).

I'm really enjoying the plan and the thought of this as a diet for life makes me really happy. Instead of having to take pills, surgery, drink/eat special foods, count calories etc etc, the whole process of SW is really enjoyable. I mean cooking from scratch, adapting fave recipes and so on, is a really rewarding actvity. Just loving this forum and all things SW! ZXXX

2lbs off. 3 more to go for that stone :)

Yay, pleased to say that the mysterious 1.5lb I gained last week has taken a hike! So back to where I was two weeks ago - onwards and downwards!!!

Yay! I managed to pow pow pow 3lbs away! Really shocked and happy. If I only STS next week I'll still be a happy bunny after that loss. Good luck everyone else! X

What's your secret??

I stayed the same this week. I was so depressed I went and made quesadillas and ate some chocolate. Now I feel rubbish :cry:

TBH I have eaten some syns this week when I shouldn't have after using them all (and probably more) at the weekend. I just had a particularly stressful week at work. I know where I have gone wrong have to just knuckle down and try harder this week.

Got 2 nights out this weekend though and going be away from home Saturday, Sunday and at course on Monday so it is going to be tough :sigh:

Back