Thursday Weighers

don't be discouraged by not loosing, everyone is different and your body can take time to adjust to new eating habbits.
were you 100% truthfull and accurate with your diary?
is it your "star" week? we were told that women tend to gain a bit or maybe STS on their star week, something about water retention etc..

seems an awfull lot of people missing weeks because they are in hospital.. got 2 in our group this week, one not there this week, and one going to miss next week..

I hope that none of it is realated to SW or dieting in general, maybe the reason for dieting in the first place? ( don't mean to pry, and no need to answer but if you do want to then there's no need for any specifics.. )

hiya well it was a gallbladder removal which i suppose is weight related, it has bothered me for 2 years and it actually got better when i started losing the weight but eventually it just has to come out cause the pain came back even tho i was following a low fat diet, its just one of those things. i always had gallstones and it didnt bother me untill i had my little girl. its as if it dislodge it or something like that, but apart from that im healthy as an ox! xx

nope not my star week! that'll be next week, i was definitely truthful, only thing i did differently to my OH is that he's had more fruit to snack on between meals, so gonna boost my superfree fruit this week and go swimming, gonna try a couple of red days aswell and see if that makes a difference, it's ridiculous, i was never obsessed with food before and now all i think about is what is free, superfree and how many syns everything has! probably because i'm on holiday so not busy during the day like when at uni/on placement x

nope not my star week! that'll be next week, i was definitely truthful, only thing i did differently to my OH is that he's had more fruit to snack on between meals, so gonna boost my superfree fruit this week and go swimming, gonna try a couple of red days aswell and see if that makes a difference, it's ridiculous, i was never obsessed with food before and now all i think about is what is free, superfree and how many syns everything has! probably because i'm on holiday so not busy during the day like when at uni/on placement x

Forwhat it's worth I do all red days as I never seem to lose on green days! I don't think my body tolerates carbohydrates and I love fresh bread :sigh:

yeah I'm a fan of bread, I've always said I could live off sandwiches and toast but surprisingly since starting SW I've not had much bread, more cereal! I've read a few posts about people not losing on the Extra Easy plan, am thinking I may be one of them! Gonna wait till thursday and see if there is a loss and if not then go for red days from friday and do a comparison.

I'm not upset anymore just a bit frustrated, I'm a 'mature' student midwife and the £4.95 a week is a luxury that I can't afford if I'm not gonna get results! I'm determined to do it this time, been big all my life and don't want to be a fat bride or mum!

seems an awfull lot of people missing weeks because they are in hospital.. got 2 in our group this week, one not there this week, and one going to miss next week..

I hope that none of it is realated to SW or dieting in general, maybe the reason for dieting in the first place? ( don't mean to pry, and no need to answer but if you do want to then there's no need for any specifics.. )

Na my stay in hospital was vodka related not SW related!! Fell and broke my arm whilst a little tipsy shall we say

yeah I'm a fan of bread, I've always said I could live off sandwiches and toast but surprisingly since starting SW I've not had much bread, more cereal! I've read a few posts about people not losing on the Extra Easy plan, am thinking I may be one of them! Gonna wait till thursday and see if there is a loss and if not then go for red days from friday and do a comparison.

I'm not upset anymore just a bit frustrated, I'm a 'mature' student midwife and the £4.95 a week is a luxury that I can't afford if I'm not gonna get results! I'm determined to do it this time, been big all my life and don't want to be a fat bride or mum!

Don't get disheartened the plan will work it's just finding the one that suits you. As I said I have learnt that the way for me to go is Red Days. Good luck.

I'm a 'mature' student midwife and the £4.95 a week is a luxury that I can't afford if I'm not gonna get results! I'm determined to do it this time, been big all my life and don't want to be a fat bride or mum!

Have you thought about going for the countdown?

I get miffed when I hand over the cash and either go up a notch in the pound department or STS (or a measly 1/2 pound off)!!! I found that when I've done a 'do it alone' not having to pay up each week I got a bit lax plus I was on WW which wasn't working for me. With SW I am treating it like a vendetta against handing over the money - "pay and don't gain or STS"

not doing the countdown as when I'm on placement, I work shifts, so have registered as a shift worker in case I can't get to group on certain weeks. My mum's given me some cash towards the first few weeks to encourage me plus I have to listen to her nag if I hadn't of gone! lol :)

Good luck for WI tonight everyone - I'm afraid a gain for me tonight is almost inevitable - just back from a week all inclusive in Egypt!!

Ah well. Will be the start of a new week and will hopefully motivate me to get it off next week!!

xx

good luck Amy - i will be in your shoes in a couple of weeks - we know its gonna be grim, but you will lose LOADS next week eh?

xxx

Oh pants, sts this week, possibly due to not eating enough!! Although I have not had as much pineapple this week!!!!

Gained 0.5lb this week...not too bad considering. I've been good meal wise (except Saturday when i had a 3 course meal) but then I've been picking at crisps etc on top of my syns so I'm quite chuffed really.

-5.5 this week... SOTW again.. chuffed to bits.. :)

well done to all who lost, and if you STS or gained then don't let it get you down, go back to week one and eat everything you can according to plan..

Lost 1 1/2 this week. Had a really good week so slightly annoyed.. Atleast i didnt gain or sts :) Xx

my efforts for the last 2 weeks paid off, I lost 4.5lbs this week and my boyfriend lost 5.5lbs and got SOW aswell, well chuffed! well done to everyone else to faced the scales tonight :) x

Back