Thursday Weighers

Hey guys, what are our Christmas targets then? I know there's a separate thread to join but I though it would be nice to share within our own little group...

Mine is to get my club 10 (31lbs off) by the last pre-Christmas weigh in - 19lbs more in 11 weeks.

I know some people have Christmas targets in their signature bit, but what about those of you that don't?

My Xmas target is 2 stone off. 8lb last week was a huge boost so fingers crossed :D

Fingers crossed for you Elle!

Didn't make it to WI last week due to being ill, so kind of excited this week... last WI told me I was 9.1.5, will be quite gutted if I don't see 8.X.X! x

Thanks honey - im rooting for you!!!! esp if you have been poorly - its rotton trying to be good when you are unwell!! :(

bit stressed about my weigh in tomorrow night :( been to Cuba for 2 weeks All inclusive, and i mean ALL IN!!! (thats where the food and drinks went - IN ME!)

Gah.

I gave myself 2 weeks off, and i said before i went, i didnt want a gain larger than 7lbs....fingers crossed!!!

x

Totally understand how you feel Ellebear. Had a week in Tenerife so missed WI last week, not looking forward to it tomorrow! Expecting 2lb gain, any more and I'd be gutted. How have you found getting back on track since you came home?

Didn't make it to WI last week due to being ill, so kind of excited this week... last WI told me I was 9.1.5, will be quite gutted if I don't see 8.X.X! x

Really hope you see the numbers you want this week Ali X

Hiya BBB! I found it easy - I flew back Sunday - so had a off plan day, and woke up Monday and right back on it!!! 100% since then - and im feeling so in the Zone!!! :D i know tomorrow will be my worst gain all year, but its a planned one - which sounds daft, but i only have one 2 week holiday a year - so i make the most of it!!!! xxx

I have my second weigh in tomorrow.
Im so nervous and yet so excited.
I hope I settle down soon!
Fingers crossed to everyone for tomorrow!

woo hooo lost another 2lbs only another 2 to go till first stone very happy considering i didnt write down anything during the week and barely ate at the weekend due to stress but stuck to plan the rest of the time :)

Well I have been AWOL for a couple of weeks after having some bad news re: job and just generally feeling like cr*p!!

BUT I started back at Bootcamp last Saturday and it has made me feel soooooo much better - I can't even explain how much it has totally turned my mood around!

So am BACK ON PLAN as of Monday! Weigh in tonight is going to be BAD - scales at home ( I know, I know) are showing a 4lb gain - and that is first thing in the morning!

But that's OK!* It's to be expected after what I have scranned the last couple f weeks! I'm back in zone now and ready to get it off!!!!!!!!! :D

*Still packing me pants about getting on thos scales in front of everyone!!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Just had my first weigh-in since restarting and I lost 7lbs!!! Love it!

anyone want to do my post holiday weigh in for me tonight? LOL! x

LOL Ellebear - still trying to catch up with my own post holiday weight gain, so I'll take a pass if you don't mind! Hopefully, will get back to pre hol weight at tonight's WI - will update tomorrow. Hope you had a good hols!

only 2 this week.. bah!!..

I know that it's 2 in the right direction and that some of you would give your right foot for that, but after losing 22+ lbs in the first 5 weeks, dropping from -8's and -5's down to -2's is a bit of a bummer..
will be doing 100% this week, no "treat night" and I'm not buying any more of those hi-fi bars.. ( 3 packs in 5 days :( )

gained a digusting 5.5lbs off fat on my bum this week.

Thats wat 2 weeks all inclusive and letting myself off the rails does then!!! gah!!!! x

Back