Thursday Weighers

W-Day! Oh-oh! I am worried but not as worried as I was last week! Good luck everyone x x

yes yes yes ive done it i lost 3 lbs taking me to 1 stone 1 in 5 weeks so excited i was only thinking yesterday about having a pig out today as was feeling really down but im gonna be 100 % all week now bring on next target 1 and a half :)

I was gobsmacked this morning as with what has gone on in my life these past few weeks and not following the plan properly I've managed to lose 1 1/2 lbs since my WI two weeks ago.

not to be blunt, but isn't it your "twinkle week" as our consultant puts it?
nothing bad about gaining on a LW..

I'm happy again, I did a 100% week last week and I'm back into the big numbers.. -8.5lbs this week.. woohoo!! :)

Hi, i was so shocked !!! I lost 4lbs ! YES !!!!! :) After having 2 weeks of SS i was getting really down hearted and ready to raid the biscuit tin !!!

Well done everyone xxxx

I lost 1.5lbs! So pleased as I don't feel 100% at all (man flu and all that - lemslip here I come).

10st 10lbs, hey, you may have sts, but look at your comments earlier this week! I bet you have lost inches instead....I will think of you when I use that safety pin tomorrow at work! Have a good week everyone - now where's that hot water bottle..............

stay clear of the lemsip etc, the paracetamol etc in them will mess with your weight loss..
was on pain killers my second week for tooth ache and only lost 1, week before and after I lost 8.5 each week.. ( seems to be my magic number.. )

stay clear of the lemsip etc, the paracetamol etc in them will mess with your weight loss..
was on pain killers my second week for tooth ache and only lost 1, week before and after I lost 8.5 each week.. ( seems to be my magic number.. )

Good call Col Jack....so am thinking of a hot toddy instead then (SW style of course). Will still have hot water bottle thou!

i gained 0.5lb i am soooo ashamed
Hi Debtdummy,
I gained 0.5lbs last week and was gutted but just picked myself up and have lost 1.5lbs this week!
I'm doing food diaries every week now so I don't cheat myself as I have a knack of forgetting what has passed my lips if I don't!

I lost 3lbs tonight, only half a pound away from my 1st stone! my boyf lost 4.5lbs and got his stone award and slimmer of the week, very pleased as I felt quite despondent at the weekend but must have been better with my eating since Monday and also went to a Zumba class on tuesday so must have shaked that 3lb off!

Back