Thursday Weighers

1.5 lb of for me feeling good :D

1 lb off for me today only 6 lbs to go :) Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

Well done everyone so far,

6lbs off for me this week, big smiley face!

Rick

Only 2 for me this week- should be losing more each week- wonder should I try a week without pasta r without bread??

Managed to maintain this week, which am really glad as had a FIT takeaway on tuesday night, it was soo totally worth it, and it's my first week without a loss since my first week!

Well done to everyone who's had a loss this week :)

I lost half a pound. Really pleased with all the christmas parties and goodies. Hoping not to do too much damage over christmas and then get my super focus back to losing weight in Jan!!

Well done all!

xx

Only 2 for me this week- should be losing more each week- wonder should I try a week without pasta r without bread??

Don't worry about you may well have a big loss next week, the important thing is staying on track and if you don't, getting right back on it again. Don't give up the alternative is just not worth it :)

the weeks I did have pasta and bread and rice, I had small losses, so I gave them up completely..
though coincidentally, the weeks I have great losses are the weeks that I eat a nectarine every day...
last week I lost 9lbs, the week before that 6lbs, both weeks I had nectarines..
this week, i ran out on sunday and didn't buy anymore and I've only lost 3.5 this week...
I shall buy some tomorrow and see what next week holds...

Hi all.
Got 4lbs off this week.
So thrilled!! =D
Got SOTW too hehe
AND my 3 stone award! =D
And this put me down into the 17's for the first time since 2007 =D
Yayyyyy!
Happybunnyagain =D

Back