Thursday Weighers

I put on 1lb which is not bad considering a weekend off plan so I'm happy with that and been on track since so hopefully a nice little loss will show up next week!

seems like quite a few people have gained :( this week
Hope I'm not joining you peeps hoping have a small loss at least, going to WI at 5:30!
Nervous

Thank you Ali* and Ellebear, and i see im not the only one that put on this week.
We will just have to see what happend next week.

Was nervous, as I feel bloated at the mo & I've not been weighing inbetween class like I used to. 1lb off for me, which I'm happy with.
Thoughts to those who's put on, as I felt as if I had. Hope your ok too, Arli x x
I'm ready to start my fresh week;):)

To all those that put on stay positive, as i know if i had been able to go to group i'd have gained... the week begins again for us... and will hopefully let us strive on for a good loss next week... and also a loss is a loss no matter how small... your ending the week lighter than you begun... so all going in the right direction.. Keep smiling and here's to a good week to all :D xx

Another gain here, 2lbs on for me, let's right our wrongs this week.
Well done to anyone who lost.

Half a pound on for me. Gutted been good all week but totm for me. Better luck next week...... not holding out much hope i'm away for a long weekend lol x

Got 3lbs off this week.
Very pleased with that.

I know how frustrating it can be when losses aren't what you hope but stick with it. It will pick itself up.

Stay positive. =]

1.5 off for me :)
& I got club10 & Bronze body magic (should of had silver but had ran out of certificates so will get it next week) & slimmer of the week!! :D

jms said:
Do you mind if I join you thursday weigh in guys my first one was last week lost 3lbs it is so encouraging to read your threads thank you.julia

Just got back from 2nd wi and I have sts I am so disappointed followed the plan to the latter tracked everything well new day tomorrow so I hope its a better result next week ; really miserable;

Och guys for those who have maybe gained this week just think- the quicker it's gone on the quicker it is to come off so just focus on that and aim to lose this weeks gain next week & maybe more - nothing is impossible and always worth a go! :0)

If I don't have as big a loss as I thought I was due I often find I haven't been drinking as much water as I should... Also something to consider!

Last week is gone- boot it goodbye & start chasing this weeks goal - it's not impossible to catch!

Sorry if that was a waffle moment!

Good luck for next week & well done everyone who STS or lost, 1.5 off for me x

Back