Thursday Weighers

Loss of 4lbs. So happy! As my first week I had only lost half a pound and was very disheartened as I felt I stuck to plan properly but I also had star week!

:D

Lorraine just noticed your in belfast do you know of any sw butchers I know of stanleys on antrim road and mcmasters in whitehead just wondering if you know any others

sorry know this isnt in the right place xx

Hi There

I found a butchers yesterday in Andersontown on the main street , its call Andersontown Butchers and it has a red & white big sign above the window and slimming world posters filling the door. I have tried the burgers last night and they were to die for and the wee man that runs it is very helpfull.

Hope this helps.

Arliarli x

Hi There

I found a butchers yesterday in Andersontown on the main street , its call Andersontown Butchers and it has a red & white big sign above the window and slimming world posters filling the door. I have tried the burgers last night and they were to die for and the wee man that runs it is very helpfull.

Hope this helps.

Arliarli x

I can second this butchers.
I use them all the time now.
Nicest ones I have tried!

I lost 2lbs this week so steady is the word for today. Looking forward to next week now I have my slam man I expect big numbers and god help any one who gets in my way...

Hi Arliparli
thanks for that will have to check them out, will give sw a ring and check out what they have and what syns are in them

thanks again
carol xx

Hi There

Hope this helps.

Arliarli x

Missed WI this week but stayed on track. I havent been on the house scales and I think I'll just stay off them till WI next week :)

Well done EvieWonder, -4lb is super.
Good going to every one else too :D

Thursday weigh in

Hi all

Well done on all the weight loses.

-1.5lbs for me this week :)

Late in posting as no Internet at home due to bad weather.:(

Good luck for this week :)

only 0.5 off this, I'm a bit confused to be honest.( late posting as been in hospital)

well done everyone now their losses!xx

me too :( .5lb down:confused: sorry posted on wrong day still asleep

Last edited:
Well the bonus of weighing in at home is I get to do it first! 4lbs lost this week. I'm over the moon as I had a 1lb gain last week.
Good luck everyone

jumping up and down for joy 4 and a half pounds off 3 stone award total weight loss 3 stone 1 lb and 1 lb off being in the 16 stone range woooooooohoooooooooooo :D:D:D:D

well done everyone else for your losses :D

1.5lbs off for me today. Plus I have completed my Valentine's Challenge, got my two stone award and also my silver body magic reward. Not bad to say I've not been in the zone since I went to the Isle of Wight a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not surprised having lost one of my furry babies last Friday.

A wee half off for me this week. Happy enough and feeling motivated for this week. Had a good lesson on taking HEa &HEb for granted, so keeping an eye on these this week.

Congrats on the losses so far and good luck to those weighing in tonight.

3lbs off today for me , happy enough x

Back