Thursday Weighers

Bailey - congrats on the lb off! you may have been hoping for more, but it's going in the right direction at least. I am really hoping for a 1.5lb loss this week as that would put me at my first half stone off.

Looking forward to dinner tonight!
Steak and chips....SW of course ;) Salad on the side to get the 1/3 SF in :D

Heya Kathryn, welcome to our little discussion :D. I have so many friends on WW and they all seem to be starving and going for the stick insect look! Not to mention how often they fall off the wagon and dive headfirst into wine and chocolate.

I'm very happy with SW :p

Vic, so long as you enjoyed it Hot cho was ment to be ;)

hey my first weigh in is this thurs am terrified hahaa i was a weight watchers member an felt like i was dieting but with slimming world am always full just dont feel like im dieting xx

Welcome Kathryn ;) you'll love slimming world, its amazing!!

Oooo I haven't had a good steak in yonks!! Im having SW pizza and chips tonight, and im so excited about its scary. Cant wait to leave office to go get it started lol.

My mate told me the pizza idea and it sounds gorgeous. Use a wholemeal pitta bread (HEb) for the base, tinned tomatoes for the sauce and whatever toppings. Im going with onion, mushroom and pepper, and might have to have some cucumber sticks on the side too.

Oh im proper starving now lol, got my banana and apple for on way home, well for walk over to the car park anyway lol.

Enjoy tea girlys....keep us posted Kathryn to what you think to SW :eek:

Have you tried the smash pizza base? Its so scrummy :D

Not had one in a while maybe next week :confused:

Hello,
I've been reading your thread, I'm intrigued what's a smash pizza base? Is it to do with that ready mix mash potato??
I tend to eat the same kind of things all the time, my boyfriend and I were saying the other day we needed to get a bit more variety in our food, so if you can let me know I'll experiment! :)

Hi Boop,

Welocome in. Yep its to do with smash, or any instant mash. There are plenty threads here about it but its really simple.

Make your smash a bit drier that you would making regular mash, spread really thinly on a baking sheetI (use frylight if you want) and stick in the over @180 ish till it dries and crisps, flip and do the same to the other side. I have to say the flipping is probably the hardest part.
Oh and I use onion flav mash from asda..:D. top with pesto or tom puree then add all the stuff you want ...YUMMY :)

Hope that helps.x

Thanks Gemmalina
I am feeling much more motivated this week I ate a few extra syns over the weekend but not too many a lunch of syn free soup will claw me back in line

[FONT=&quot]Joined Slimming World Sept 2012[/FONT]
Week 1 -6
Week 2-5 -2
Week 6-10 -7.5
Week 11-17 -2.5
Week 18 -1
Week

23/2/11 Total 18 lbs

[FONT=&quot]Mini aims [/FONT]
Go under 15 stone
Reach 10%
Lose 1 stone by Easter

Hi Boop,

Welocome in. Yep its to do with smash, or any instant mash. There are plenty threads here about it but its really simple.

Make your smash a bit drier that you would making regular mash, spread really thinly on a baking sheetI (use frylight if you want) and stick in the over @180 ish till it dries and crisps, flip and do the same to the other side. I have to say the flipping is probably the hardest part.
Oh and I use onion flav mash from asda..:D. top with pesto or tom puree then add all the stuff you want ...YUMMY :)

Hope that helps.x

Oooo Honda, that sounds gorgeous. I ant tried it with smash before, and I bet you get loads more than I did tonight. Is there any syns with that one?? xx

Wow! It's been a while since i last came on here. I have been slacking on the updates but i've lost 9lbs since my last visit and got my 2+1/2 stone award, 3 stone award and slimmer of the month for february. Last wi i lost 2lbs :D

bailey52 said:
I am feeling much more motivated this week I ate a few extra syns over the weekend but not too many a lunch of syn free soup will claw me back in line

Well done - and a really great attitude to have ;)

Tea&Toast said:
Wow! It's been a while since i last came on here. I have been slacking on the updates but i've lost 9lbs since my last visit and got my 2+1/2 stone award, 3 stone award and slimmer of the month for february. Last wi i lost 2lbs :D

Wow! That's amazing. Well done!

No! That's the beauty of it!! The base is free, pesto or tom puree has syns, cheese has syns if you dont use as HEA.....yummmy!!!

Oh you can get cheese instant mash but I'm sure that has syns.

How was your pitta pizza? My steak was to die for, I made coleslaw with it too :)

The pizza was bloody gorgeous, but because I used the pitta as a HEB, it was only small, but I cut it into 3 pieces so I felt as though I had a bit more than what there was lol. :eek:

I need to try that smash base one though. Even the OH is wanting to try that one. He usually has garlic base though, so were thinking of spraying a little bit of fry light on it and either chopping garlic onto it, or using that frozen garlic. Think that will work?? xx

Shouldnt be a problem, or just mix some up in the mash?

I have just Zumba'd my ass off today and some how agreed to go to a class tomorrow too!

I love zumba :eek: My friend holds classes all over the place, and she is bonkers, makes us do some really cheesy and embarrassing moves, but its all part of the fun. Not sure I could do 2 classes in 2 days though. Good luck with that one lol.

I dont get to go that much now, cos I just dont have the time. I dont get home til 6pm through week, and by the time tea is sorted out, its bath and bed time for the kiddies, and the youngest will not go to bed without a special nose kiss from his step mommy lol. He reckons it keeps nightmares away lol.

Arent they meant to be bringing a zumba game out for wii?? Think i'll have to get that lol x

See I work from home so daytime classes are great for me and the class sizes are smaller. I have a male instructor....and to say he camps it up is an understatement!

I've been debating about 2 classes a week for a wee while but he got me today. I may not be alive tomorrow!
:)

I'm getting my hair cut too tomorrow, that should be at least .5lb! ;)

You're so right though, its great, love it :)

Back