Thursday Weighers

1.5 off for me- after 5 days on hols I'm happy :0) well done everyone& remember even a wee gain would have been a big one if it wasn't for SW!

a wee 1lb off for me today x

really surprised i lost anything , was down in dublin for the week end x

Didn't check in last week. Lost 1 lb last week and got my 1/2 stone shiny!!

2 lbs this week!!!!

Plus I was slimmer of the week this week :)

2 1/2lbs off, gives me my 10% and my 1 1/2 stones!!! :D Oh...and I won the raffle!!! :p

STS :cry: That is now 3 weeks STS. Haven't got back on track since visitors left. I have had stinking cold for couple of weeks also, but feeling better today :) so back on track tomorrow.

STS :cry: That is now 3 weeks STS. Haven't got back on track since visitors left. I have had stinking cold for couple of weeks also, but feeling better today :) so back on track tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you haven't been too good hon...hope you make a speedy recovery and soon get back to achieving some great losses xx

Back to my own class tonight 2lbs off
I had a restart 3 weeks ago this is my first time in my own class since
wish I hadn't restarted I am back to 3 lbs off in class. I will have 1lb off next week
which will be 1.5 stone. I can then restart with my new start. We started our 12 week countdown tonight I said I would commit to 1 stone off I would really like 1.5 stone off.

[FONT=&quot]I
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Joined Slimming World Sept 2012[/FONT]
Week 1 -6
Week 2-5 -2
Week 6-10 -7.5
Week 11-17 -2.5

New start 23.02.11
Week 18 -1
Week 19 -2

04/03/11 Total 20 lbs

[FONT=&quot]Mini aims [/FONT]
Go under 15 stone
Reach 10%
Lose 1 stone by Easter

hi all, i rejoined slimmiing world last week and i was a very happy bunny in my first weigh in as id lost 6.5 lbs! what a difference it makes when you add excercise as this time last year when i joined id only lost 3.5lbs, so im so glad my dear hubby pushed me to cycle, swim, climb stupidly steep steps and bought me a rowing machine for my birthday! im also rather glad that hes looking mighty buff already after a week of training !! ;) cant wait for next week to get weighed im aiming for 4.5 lbs to come of and it will take me nicely down below 12sts :)

Bit of a mixed bag for me this week. Lost half lb at WI last night and was also diagonsed with under active thyriod yesterday. Explains why my losses over the past couple of months have been up and down like a yo yo! Will perservere however........

I'm on day 8 of 30 day shred dvd + slimming world
-2lb this week :D

Kathryn, well done! No wonder you're happy :)

The coke chicken was...Amazing! Other half raved about it and wants it again, I think I put a bit much chilli in it but was lovely :)

I asked my Con about how I have always made popcorn and if it would be free?!! She hasn't gotten back to me. I just stick popping corn on its own in the micro, covered, and let it pop! Yummy :)

Have a grand weekend chicky

SW Jelly sweets are super addictive!! I warn you now :)

well done to all who lost, and to those who STS or had a gain, don't fret about it, the new week starts now!!!!..
what's past is done and there's nothing you can do about it, so onwards and downwards dear friends...

YELLOWBIRD said:
1.5 lb off for me SOTM yippee. why is it for SOTW you get fruit basket but for SOTM you get nothing in class?

Did you not get a magnet? I was SOTM I got a shiny, certificate and a magnet

Back