Thursday Weighers

Well, well.....I had a wicked night, food was superb and I could do it all over again right now. I dread to think how many syns there were but I really dont care, I had such a wonderful time!

Duck liver pate with melba toast, tomato chutney and salad to start.
Then I had Venison with haggis, red wine jus and veg...this was AMAZING!
Then pudding, I had dark chocolate tart with blood oranges, and orange ice cream.

I think considering I wasnt drinking and I could have chosen some even more wicked courses I was rather restrained! :)

Back on track though !!

1lb on for me...I'm gutted :( Gonna stick with it though and it'll hopefully come off (plus some) next week!

I have always wanted to try proper traditional scottish haggis. Its been my mission every time iv gone to Scotland, but never manage to succeed. I love haggis :) mmmm

We didn't go to that engagement party, funds were a bit low, but it did me good cos there defo no drinking, or bad foods lol x

Haggis is gorgeous, forget whats in it just eat it...mmmmmm!

I've had an indian too....lordy I'm asking for trouble at WI!! :(

Had 2 weeks away from here and also missed WI last week. 1st week I was really stressed and slipped straight back into my old ways (takeaways 4 nights in a row, late night pizza after a night out on the beer, etc). Last week I was back on plan trying to undo the damage. At WI on Thursday I had stayed the same so I was pretty pleased. :)

I am back in control this week. Meal plan is done. Shopping done. Aiming for 3lb to get my 2.5 stone award and be under 13st.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YELLOWBIRD said:
1.5 lb off for me SOTM yippee. why is it for SOTW you get fruit basket but for SOTM you get nothing in class?

I think you should have got a certificate.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

SOTM is an amazing achievement, I always think it deserves a pack of hi-fi bars or something!

That meal sounded well worth the syns hahaha
I made the diet coke chicken loved it im deffo adding more chilli next time i love really hot foods
didnt drink all weeekend, even though my dad was paying hahah then wen we got home they all had chippy and i was good and had a pasta n sauce wooo go me lmao x

Wow, well done Kathryn. It takes a lot to say NO sometimes. I went to Morrisons tonight for tea cos 'kids still eat free', and I ordered a korma, but then changed it at last minute to a jacket taty. It was cheaper, and I felt brill knowing that I had made the better choice lol xx

i know you feel really proud saying no as silly as it sounds lol, ive put up all the photos of my nights out before i had my daughter an holiday picks of me in bikins in the kitchen to remind me and i my purse i have a small pic of me out with my bf befor we had her and a pic of a dress from river island in a size 10 that i want, that keeps me going lol when i open my purse to but something bad xx

I have a straw in my purse, and ravelled up inside is are the reasons why I joined slimming world, lol.

I'v just noticed that you haven't updated your statistics on the left-hand side of your messages. It says you haven't lost any weight. That always keeps me going too, knowing that its slowing going down - so get it updated missy lol, xx

done and dusted hahaha i forgot all about that, thanks for the reminder
just enjoying a mugshot at the mo, you having syn free pancakes tonight ??
xxx

I haven't had a pancake since I was a little'un, and my step-kids dont like them, so we'll not be making any lol. Are you??
They were selling stir-fry packs off at morrisons last night, and im reyt into stir-frys at the mo, so im having that tonight :) xx

Well I seem to have lost track of the week, how can it be Wednesday already tomorrow?!!

Been good since Monday and shook my backside so much at Zumba today I thought I was gonna die but it was great! :)

Kathryn, I like your pics int he purse idea, very clever ;)
Vic, dont get what you mean about the straw??? Maybe its how I'm reading it though.

No pancakes here tonight, I got a huge bag of stirfry mix last night so we are having a prawn and noodle stir fry ! Yum.

Lol, when I was going to group last year, the consultant made us write down the reason(s) why we first joined slimming world, on a post-it note. She then handed round a small blue straw, adn we all ravelled the notes up and pushed them inside the straw, to keep in our purse.

Hopefully the zumba will sort your little wobble out lol x

Back