Thursday Weighers

Well done paulabeard your lucky, my wi is tonight at 7.30 and i need 1.5lbs for my stone and half award, i have been trying for the last couple of weeks, had alot on over those weeks, but this week have totally stuck to it, but i still have a nervous feeling that i may not have lost. Anyway will go and face the music and anything i lose will be a bonus, might just take a wee bit longer to get my award, just wish i could get it and move on. fingers and toes crossed.well done to everyone who loses today.:D

Well done everyone so far! Good luck to those that still have to wi!

So pleased -4lbs this week + slimmer of the week third time in row:D

That's brilliant Frankied

Well done!! I put 1lb on and I feel like crying! I was sick the week b4 though & lost 5 but still disappointed with myself as it's my first gain & I've been doing Sw for 21 weeks :0(

Oh I am glad you're feeling much better! Oh and 1/4 lb, nice ;), I wish there was a thumbs up symbol here :D

I put on a lb, I know fine its from not eating enough of the right stuff and my usual exercise was down this week, busy doing cake.

So I have already done some davina today and plan to for this week whole week, well except the weekend ;)

Oh yes! Puppy will have me working extra hard :rolleyes:

Frankie, so glad you've been doing so well, it wasn't that long ago you were so upset about the plan, obviously something has just clicked, your last three weeks have been exceptional!

VM019 sorry you've had a bad week, but your loses so far have been spectacular. And after all this time the first gain, you've done amazingly!

Thank you wiigirl, goodluck tonight im sure you have done brilliantly, welldone to everybody else as well. xx

.5 off for me this week but tbh im a bit gutted had done the 5 day scan bran and the 2 thirds superfree to try and get a bit of a boost so hopefully next week will be better xxx

pjplatts said:
I'm not hopeful this week I have been a bugger for chocolate ;0( my grandad passed away a few weeks ago and it's really nocked me for 6 so I have been on plan with meals but I've been having far too much chocolate, it's funny how whenever something goes wrong in life how we just revert back to old habits!! Or is that just me?? I will report in later even if it's not good x

How'd you get on?

Hello everybody, can I join? Sounds like you're all doing brilliantly. As for me, really pleased. 2 weeks in, 4lb off, 8 in total so got 1/2 stone and slimmer of the week. I am smiley!!
Good luck to others who haven't logged their weigh in yet xx

Half a pound on :(

3 1/2 off and SOTW..
Mum won the raffle but it was nearly me.. I got 2 tickets for her and me and gave her the choice... :)

Hi all, well done to all those who have lost. I gained 1/2 lb not bad as I have had a difficult week. Managed to get my mum to rejoin so we can lose weight together, will keep you postedx

Back