Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone :)

3 lb loss for me this week and my club 10. Only 3 more lb until my 2 stone award-can't believe it! :D

Lost 1lb this week. It's starting to feel like a long old slog. A lb here, half a lb there, a few STS's in between. I know it's generally going in the right direction but I am impatient!!

I really must get on an actual computer and update my stats and sig to show my current loss.

Well done to all those who have lost this week. There are some big numbers on here tonight :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, got 2lbs off last night, im over the moon got my stone and half award. I have been trying over the last couple of weeks to get it but had lots of nights out. I was back on track last week ate loads of veg and lots of homemade soups, so the hard work paid off plus worked my butt off at zumba on wednesday night. So now aiming for my 2stone I think im going to really do it this time. Love, love, love SW.Goodluck to everyone for next week stay focused, nothing feels better than getting slimmer.:D

Congrats to everyone who lost and to those who gained - big hugs and best of luck for next WI.

Hi everyone, I've been a bit AWOL since mid Feb. We went to Amsterdam for hubbys 30th, beautiful city, had a fab time but the food, OMG they live on chips and mayonnaise. Got back on track when we came home and have pretty much followed plan but too much alcohol.

So I've gone up and down between 13.13 and 13.8 but I rejoined SW online to give myself more focus and weighed yesterday and was 13.5 so now officially the lowest weight I've been since having kids!!

I am inspired now and I know I will get in to the 12's

1lb off for me, I'm quite chuffed with that after really struggling to stay on track this week. Was quite disheartened after last weeks 0.5 loss and 1lb gain the week before (when I'd had 2 good weeks!)

Ginlin I was the same and feel gutted! Gonna try & munch on mainly fruit & veg this week & maybe avoid bread & c how I get on & up the water too- we can get a good loss nextweek hopefully...

Lost 3lbs last night and got my 3 stone award! briiliant and then.....last night my boyfriend proposed to me!!!! big surprise and on his own birthday......this smile on my face couldn't get any bigger!

congrats to becface above , and well done losers! i lost 2lbs last night im happy with that as ive been sluggish all week and polishing off half a tub of ben and jerrys!!, but im going to kick ass this week and aim for at least 3.5lbs as it will round it off to a stone off :) i started to go jogging last night another thing im no longer a virgin in! was holding off on that one!
although i really enjoyed it and was sweating like id been in a sauna for 30 mins after , one to repeat a few times in a week defo

becface said:
Lost 3lbs last night and got my 3 stone award! briiliant and then.....last night my boyfriend proposed to me!!!! big surprise and on his own birthday......this smile on my face couldn't get any bigger!

Omg congrats on both parts xxxxx

Oh my god!!!! Big congrats!

becface said:

Congratulations!!! :D x

Thats awesome news - congrats on the weight loss and massive congrats on the engagement!! :) xx

I'm a Thursday gal and got weighed for first week last night...

I lost 3.5lb woohoo - very chuffed with that!! ;)

Good luck peeps xx :)

Blondee said:
I'm a Thursday gal and got weighed for first week last night...

I lost 3.5lb woohoo - very chuffed with that!! ;)

Good luck peeps xx :)

What a great first week. Well done.

Back