Thursday Weighers

Not to mention all the walking you'll be doing. I often go and walk my mum and dads' dog. We live near some woods, and the dog and the kids love it in there, lol.

Sounds like you have a good plan in place this week, good luck with it.

I have just been out for lunch this afternoon and met up with an old friend. I planned to be good, but it didn't happen :( it was expensive, so we went for a super saver menu, which wasn't very healthy at all really lol. I enjoyed what I had though :)

Have a great weekend guys xx

Gemmalina said:
What a great first week. Well done.

Thanks lovey!! What diet you on?? Xx

Half a pound on for me this week :eek:( bit disappointed but I've been ill and spent a few days in hospital so not too bad really I suppose. Well done to you all tho, some great losses, congrats x

i gained half but am very happy about that my birthday was well worth it
glad things are looking up this week vicki
am back on track this week need it bad
congrats on the weight loss xxxxx

charlies angel said:
Half a pound on for me this week :eek:( bit disappointed but I've been ill and spent a few days in hospital so not too bad really I suppose. Well done to you all tho, some great losses, congrats x

So sorry to hear that. Feeling better?

Hi fellow Thursday weighers...

Totally went off plan this afternoon. My son is sick and has been vomiting non stop all day. He literally can't keep a sip of water down - poor pet is only 3 so just doesn't know what's going on. Anyway, after nearly an hour drive to get to the out of hours doc, and another hour waiting in the clinic to actually see the doc, I was fed up and down right exhausted on the way home so called in for chips from a takeaway. Then to top it all off had a Creme Egg! Kicking myself now but was in no state to cook earlier. I've logged it all down and will flexi my syns for the rest of the week to make up for tonight. I have my sights set on getting my stone award and will kick myself if I have sabotaged that!

Why do we sabotage ourselves?

Well kathryn so long as you enjoyed your birthday celebrations then that's all that matters.

I always think its worse when you have a gain and there is no logical explenation for it!

Good luck this week!

:D

Well done Kathryn. Just gaining 1/2 lb, over your birthday celebrations is pretty darn good.

I have been really ill this weekend, and the plan has well and truly gone out of the window, so dreading Thursday. I made a huge pot of super speed veg soup though, cos soup always perks me up lol.

Feeling much better today, which is typical cos back at work tomorrow, lol xx

sorry to hear youre poorly :(

How do you find the super speed soup? It made me balloon with wind and I ended up putting weight on :( didnt work for me!

Fingers crossed for Thursday !

Hi Gemmalina, I'm in the same boat! My wee man (16 months) has been sick all day, gone to bed with a very empty tummy. I haven't taken him to the docs yet as it's the first day of the bug but I know what you mean about how it can interrupt the diet. I had a chicken defrosting when he started being sick and I wasn't particularly keen on cooking it, but since it was all ready to go in the oven, I did cook it. Dealing with sick is a great appetite supressant though and I didn't enjoy it at all!
Hope our little men are on the mend tomorrow. X

Sorry to hear your little ones are not well! If it's any consolation I had a terrible day on Friday and now I'm on recovery mode and I don't have little ones that are ill! Hope things get better for you soon!

sorry to hear youre poorly :(

How do you find the super speed soup? It made me balloon with wind and I ended up putting weight on :( didnt work for me!

Well, so far so good. I have made it before, but I did it in the slow cooker this time, so it was just a matter of chucking everything in and hope for best lol.

Im back at work today, feeling much better, and iv brought a huge pot full of the soup with me. I love it!!

Thanks dawnwynne and debsie. It seems it was a bad reaction to his antibiotic. He's much happier now that we have stopped it - on the docs instructions.

Stayed the same again this is the 3rd week to stay the same. I must get out of this rut this week

Back