Thursday Weighers

Can anyone join in? :D

My Thursday class starts at 7.30pm which is tough as I don't like to eat before I go so am usually starving by the time I get there even though I will have eaten a good lunch.

Really dithered about going this evening. I had a tough weekend away with food options very limited (carb city - pub lunches and buffets) and it's my birthday tomorrow so the urge to stay at home, eat rubbish and start "celebrating" early with a glass or three was very strong.

My SW buddy, a workmate who has been to target now back on plan, tutted and insisted I go telling me how much more relaxed I'd be about the odd syn too many tomorrow if I'd weighed. So I went.

And I lost 3lb!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Can anyone join in? :D

My Thursday class starts at 7.30pm which is tough as I don't like to eat before I go so am usually starving by the time I get there even though I will have eaten a good lunch.

Really dithered about going this evening. I had a tough weekend away with food options very limited (carb city - pub lunches and buffets) and it's my birthday tomorrow so the urge to stay at home, eat rubbish and start "celebrating" early with a glass or three was very strong.

My SW buddy, a workmate who has been to target now back on plan, tutted and insisted I go telling me how much more relaxed I'd be about the odd syn too many tomorrow if I'd weighed. So I went.

And I lost 3lb!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done Medusa! And welcome to Thursday Weighers :)

3lb off for me this week! delighted! tried really hard this week after sts last week.. paid off

AND i got my 2 stone award :D

Pound and a half on but should have been more. Going for 100% behaviour next week

Wow!! Well done Cinders :)

I lost 0.5lb. With a "wine & shopping" day in London and a slightly delayed * week I am happy with that! However I need to up my game if I am going to get to target by early Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Friday everyone!! It's a new week :D

Have been very busy so haven't had a chance to post lately - I've been reading the updates and keeping up to date. I wanted to say congrats to every (especially ColJack - HUGE congrats to you!) who lost this week. And chin up and best of luck to everyone else who either STS or gained.

I also gained tt!! 2.5 lbs :( ah serves me right !! 100% this week and no wobbles! Good luck for the week ahead everyone x x x x

Ahhh fourth week and have done soooo much gardening and STS :( I am happy for not putting on but damnnnn I'm a little gutted :( xxx

I gained 1.5lbs this week. I'm gutted tbh, would maybe have expected STS or even a tiny gain but 1.5?? My meals have all been good but I've been off work this week so have been picking on things all day!! I think I'm gonna try EE this week as I have been a red/green girl up until now. Struggling for breakfast ideas already though as i dont like using my HEs up so soon! Well done everyone x

3lb off this week!!! :bliss:
my scales at home said .5 so wasn't expecting it, they are now destined for the dustbin :D x

Sorry guys another one letting the Thursday Gang down. I gain a half pound this week. I did not stick to plan last weekend had a chinese on the friday, was away at my daughters cheerleading comp. on saturday but I did take all my healthy food that day. BUT, sunday OMG i had a kfc, 4 pkts of kp cheese n onion crisps and then went to frankie and bennys for a 3 course mothers day dinner oops. My weight gain should have been so much worse, so sad to say im pleased with a half on. Monday to Thursday i did go back on plan and done my 2 zumba classes so maybe that helped. We all have to live and we will have blips on plan, but you get up dust yourself down and start afresh next day. So I pledge to you all I will lose next week. Goodluck everyone and have a great week. ;)

We weigh in on a Thursday, first one last week, I lost 3: My other half lost 4, a good motivational start, but now we have this on my apps I think we will do it this time, I want to be at 11 stone ish for August when we go to Infest, a goth-electro festival in Bradford, I will be running into someone who I used to be close to and I don't want them to see me overweight...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I got -3lb on Thursday! My first week back, so that's OK :) x

i weigh in on a thursday i started on the 1st april and my first week lost 6lb really enjoying it upto now and looking forward to thursday xxx i hope everyone has a good week xx

Back