Thursday Weighers

Wow that's a great start, you will do great on this, keep the faith, and keep letting me know how your doing, this site is really helping me, I don't know about you...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Tinnedtomato said:
I am feeling really good today, although totally gutted about the gain. Not sure why I do it to myself. :rolleyes: Im just yo-yo-ing at the minute, and it must stop now!! :banghead:

Well done Paula, and a super dooper well done to you Naz!! Did the food diary work then?? lol xx

Thank you, im a bit nervous for tomorrow though iv had a chocolate incident this week ( more than once!!) hiws your week been xx

Morning all,

I'll start the week off...2 lbs off for me this week. Good luck everyone

Could I join your group please?

My official weigh-in day is Thursday although sometimes I have to weigh another day due to work.

STS last week but have stuck to plan 100% this week, had all my HEA/HEB (I fall down some weeks by not eating these) and not gone over my syns so really hoping for a loss this week, will let you know how I get on.

I am down 1lb :cry:not too impressed with that but overall down 4lb in two weeks isnt bad, a good week ahead planned to help with a better loss next week!

I weighed in a day early due to other commitments this week. Lost 2lb :-D

Good luck fellow Thursdayers!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dint weigh until tonight which is really unhealthy for me as I always restrict my food during Thursday day time. Am seriously considering swapping to a morning class for this reason....

well done for all the losses - i have my weigh in tonight and the scales are looking good at home - fingers crossed its a good result tonight at group too!!! *squeak*

I joined SW last Thursday (evening weigh-in) and I was 12st 10lb - the most I've ever been in my life! Quite a shock. :cry:

As I've been on annual leave this week with no money/time to go away, I've notched up 10 hours of exercise since last Thursday evening (5 hours on exercise bike, 5 hours of cardio stuff on wii fit plus). I'm drained, but the scales are looking good! The frustrating thing is - even if I do get a loss of 4-5lb tonight, then this is not sustainable - I can't do 10 hours of exercise per week once I'm back at work next week! How do other people maximise their weight loss (healthily)? Any tips would be most welcome! :)

Good luck Ellebear... I'm sure if the scales at home look good the ones at class will too...

Hi all :)

It's my first weigh in tonight, quite nervous but hopefully I should be OK. Been good all week so fingers crossed I'm worrying for nothing!

Good luck to everyone, Team Thursday :) xxx

Hi all! I am quite new to SW. My first group was on the 24th of march. I have lost half a stone since then! I get weighed on a Thursday morning so was wondering if I could join your group. :)

It seems like you're all doing so well! :D:D

Ellebear just read you stats and I am so amazed at your results you must be so determined and its paying off, well done!! You're an inspiration to me as a newbie!

Dear God - help me!!!!! I just am so unfocused the last two weeks. WI tonight :(

Come on babe, you can do this! Pull something out of the wardrobe you want to get back into... look at it, and then plan what you need to do to get in it... All the tools are there including everyone on here to help... Xx

Back