Thursday Weighers

cant wait

This is only my second weigh in tonight at 6.30.... the first was not good 1/2 pound, but am feeling really positive for tonight and feel great, hopefully the scales will be kind to me and reward my willpower, went to a 30th party on Saturday and managed to keep away from the buffet all night !!!! was so proud, not one bad thing has passed through my lips so bring on the weigh in.... lets hope i can give you all my good new later :flirt2:

good luck julie :)

Weigh in tonight ladies - good luck to all!! I only need half a pound for my stone sticker... If I put any on there is a bag of crisps at home I need to have words with haha ;) xxx

Well done that must feel amazing.

Good luck to all those weighing in this evening

since i am doing it with a friend, i had my weigh in at lunchtime, and then home cooked slimming world lunch after, i am down 2kg and am well happy with that for my first week.:D

zofia said:
since i am doing it with a friend, i had my weigh in at lunchtime, and then home cooked slimming world lunch after, i am down 2kg and am well happy with that for my first week.:D

Well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Lost 1.5lb again today!!! Nearly in the 10s!!! I'm 11.1,5 at the moment now I'm back on track think it's time to move my target!!!! x

Dreading tonight. First week on green. Weekend was EE with flexible syns... But relatively good! Been strict all week. Have done lots of exercise; been drinking lots of water (2-3 ltrs a day) but now I feel heavy and bloated, mother nature due to make her appearance next week :-s on leading me on to another question... Has anyone experienced their contraceptive pill making a difference to their weight loss? The only reason I ask is that my loss has been devastatingly slow.

Thinking light thoughts! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Butt3rb34n said:
3.5 off for me today. Am in the 11 stones! :)

Well done hun - that's my aim for next weeks weigh in :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Well a very nice surprise for me 1.5 off, I reached target! (well the target I set when i joined which i thought would take forever to get to) woo hoo
Just lowered it at class by 7 more pounds.
Well done everyone this week! x

Hi Everyone,

Hope you dont mind me joining this thread, I am currently weighing at home on a Thursday..looking forward to getting to know you all. x

This is my second week and I lost a pound and a half. Was expecting more as I had really upped the exercise this week but definitely feel slimmer and happier so maybe it's not all about the numbers!

5lbs off for me. So chuffed :)

That's my 1 stone award and Club 10 in one WI! :-D

Wow, very impressed, what are you doing for such great losses? Which plan do you follow? Any tips?

Hallo. So surprised. Almost can't get my head around it as I've never lost more than 3 lbs outside of my first WI!

My diary is here
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/205332-eanceoils-salad-diary-2.html

I have experimented a bit more with recipes so I've been more varied. I've also tended to have 10 or 12 syns a day (had a couple more than my diary after I posted lol).

Really not sure. I do exercise regularly so can only guess that it's all that catching up with me. Also went on a 3 hour geocaching hike/walk on Sunday. That may have helped!

Back