Thursday Weighers

Wow, very impressed, what are you doing for such great losses? Which plan do you follow? Any tips?

Thanks Gemini. I'm following EE. I think what I have found is I lose well when I don't snack a lot and this week I've had some new recipes. Variety really is the spice of life lol

well done to everyone that lost, you are all doing such a good job at sticking it out. i hope i will be able to stay with it longterm

eanceoil said:
5lbs off for me. So chuffed :)

That's my 1 stone award and Club 10 in one WI! :-D

Well done you that's a massive loss, and well deserved... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Can i join your merry gang of thursday weighing please im plodding away slowly and now am getting used to this site so 4lb off for me today and slimmer of the week im 5lb off 5 stone so hoping to hit that next few weeks....

STS for me this week
Pleased with that as was a bit of a bad week

Next week will be better x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi fellow Thursday people :jelous:

It's my 3rd weigh in today. I put a pound on last week which I as gutted about so was pleased to lose 3lb this week and get my first half stone sticker yippeee. I wish it was a keyring or badge though rather than a sticker lol.

Well done to everyone for their acheivements this week. Let's hope we keep up the good work for next week hee hee xx

5lbs off for me. So chuffed :)

That's my 1 stone award and Club 10 in one WI! :-D

Do you mind me asking what your weekly losses have been as I started within a week of you and have more to lose but haven't lost nearly as much!! :(

3 lbs off, but according to my scales, that was on the weekend, meaning I didn't shift anything at all at work this week.. I'll have to look into why...
still, 3 is nothing to grumble at.. :)

lost 1lb - but due to missing class last week, i am quite pleased. Plus its my TOTM. So......yeah, i am happy!

Need a huge loss this week! better get my dancing shoes on this weekend! x

wow, just seen your pictures ( they don't show sigs on the iPhone app.. )... if I knew the smiley code for a wolf whistle I'd use it..
very nice pic..
taken on your hols?

0.5lb off this week.

I never stick to it 100% but I don't seem to be able to get away with as much "cheating" as I used to.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for all the fantastic loses this week!! Check us out!! I lost 3.5 got my half stone sticker and slimmer of the week!! All in my 2nd week. Yeeey

Wow 6.5lb what's your secret??!! Well done

Do you mind me asking what your weekly losses have been as I started within a week of you and have more to lose but haven't lost nearly as much!! :(

Wk1 -5lbs
Wk2 STS
Wk3 -1lb
Wk4 -3lbs
Wk5 -1lb
Wk6 +0.5lbs
Wk7 -2.5lbs
Wk8 -5lbs

I can only really account most of it to 3 really good weeks. I've had rubbish weeks too :-S

Lost 0.5lb... Still, a loss is a loss & got my first stone sticker tee hee woohooo :) Well done to everyone who lost xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

1 1/2lb off for me, am pleased but was hoping for 3! Did go out for lunch today though so that probably didn't help

Back