Thursday Weighers

JAM21 said:
Have a great time Sadie! And just to report back following WI last night.....3lbs on :eek: (after a 4lb loss over the past 2 weeks). Expected really after a weekend away with friends last week and followed by a * week this! However, weighed in at home this morning and since 6pm WI last night, have lost 2lbs of the 3 ! Proves it's water retention - well did have 2ltr of the stuff yesterday!. Have a brilliant weekend!

Thank you my lovely, I shall do, we will bust a gut next week to show that water retention is a fact of life... I shall get onto super speed asap after the weekend... Keep the faith... xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Have a great time!!! x

claire86 said:
That's brill I have been on the superspeed soup all week & 3 days off plan with icecream & chocolate I still weighed in last night and lost 2lb I say its the soup, iv just made another batch for this week :) well done on 9lb in 3 wks FAB x

Thank you, I need to make some more too lol

Well done on your 2lb xx

Gained 1.5lb last week and lost it this week!! Woop xxx :)

Hi all Im afraid Im going to be leaving the Thursday weighers thread, Im changing sw class to a Saturday morning so am joining the Saturday weighers thread, thank you all for your support here xxxxxxxxx

Emmajoyce said:
Hi all Im afraid Im going to be leaving the Thursday weighers thread, Im changing sw class to a Saturday morning so am joining the Saturday weighers thread, thank you all for your support here xxxxxxxxx

Good luck babe...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ellebear said:
good luck - come and see us when you think of us!!! xxx

Will still stay subscribed to the thread will pop in and say hello xxxxxxxxx

Hi I'm new to this and have my WI Thursdays, there are some fantastic weight loses on here and it's very inspirational, I hope you don't mind joining this thread so I can get more motivation.

My names Rachel I'm 25 got a little boy who is 14 months and getting married in august to my lovely partner :)

I had my WI last night and lost 6.5 I am over the moon didn't think I would of do so well, after having a gain the previous week due to my hen weekend :)

Looking forward to next weeks WI to hear how everyone has done, good luck and hope you all have a good week :)

7.5lbs off for me this week
nearly died

princess247 said:
7.5lbs off for me this week
nearly died

Wow well done you!

MummyRachel6510 said:
Hi I'm new to this and have my WI Thursdays, there are some fantastic weight loses on here and it's very inspirational, I hope you don't mind joining this thread so I can get more motivation.

My names Rachel I'm 25 got a little boy who is 14 months and getting married in august to my lovely partner :)

I had my WI last night and lost 6.5 I am over the moon didn't think I would of do so well, after having a gain the previous week due to my hen weekend :)

Looking forward to next weeks WI to hear how everyone has done, good luck and hope you all have a good week :)

Hi there and welcome to the Thursday Weighers!

Congratulations on your brilliant weight loss last night! Xx

The only thing I can think of is that I went swimming on the Monday :s

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I was down 1.5lbs this week only getting to post now!

Back